Returning older wiser and slower

Stodgy

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

After a layoff for a good few years I am returning I have decided. I used to Marshall at the Wiltshire war zone and played with team Bob for a good few years and had some great times at gz and further afield along with nam themed events. Although granted for nam I had to play as vc due to the opportunity of shooting fellow bobs with the affectionately nicknamed 'beast'.

So now to source a gas sniper and upgrade it to the hpa side along with try and get some of my old gear (Shottie mainly) of my old team mates.

Stodgy

• Head Moderator

Welcome :)

Thanks all.

Man craft was an option I considered but I own 2 aps2 snpr rifles and to be honest fancied a change and a challenge to my technical abilities.

If all else fails il be back to aps land with my 'sawn off' as a backup/med weapon of choice

Welcome back to airsoft! With regard to slower and wiser, better to walk over and kill a few than run over and get got by them lol

• Head Moderator

As opposed to storming in like a Wildman get hit by everyone and walk away with a grimace as they chuckle (again).

• Head Moderator

Yep, taking hits and walking back to regen is how I keep fit. And learn the site.

Been there on all of those and your right softly softly snipie victim or he who fights and runs away lives to run another day lol.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.