We G17 & TM G17 parts combatibility question

MrMayhem666

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys..

just a quick question regarding my WE g17 Gbb Pistol

I was wondering how compbatable the parts for a tm g17 were with a we g17 ?

As the aftermarket parts i.e guarder etc seem to have a lot more aimed towards the tm g17 than they do for the we version

Just asking before I go spending £40 on the silver Guarder slide I have been looking at but I mean parts both internal and external..

Anyone able to shine some light on this subject for me ?

thanks a lot :)

Some stuff does, some doesn't. It's a bit of searching the specific parts before you buy that's served me well with my we g17.

The guns modify salient arms trigger and guns modify zero hammer work fine however the metal gaurder mag release I bought is no Bueno with my WE....

So yeah searching around before you buy is your best bet.

thanks for the input guys! appreciated!

also mack I had looked at that slide on patrol base! £60 on there plus delivery so £37 from that site u linked plus free delivery is defo worth a punt from me I reckon! have u ordered from that site before ? all safe and secure etc ? also is that the SAI trigger u have on youre glock ?

thanks again

thanks for the input guys! appreciated!

also mack I had looked at that slide on patrol base! £60 on there plus delivery so £37 from that site u linked plus free delivery is defo worth a punt from me I reckon! have u ordered from that site before ? all safe and secure etc ? also is that the SAI trigger u have on youre glock ?

thanks again

I and many on here have used that site probably hundreds of times. They can be hit and miss with having stuff in stock but if they dont have it you will get a refund. Its the WE version of the SAI trigger also got it from the same place

http://www.ebairsoft.com/aluminum-sver-trigger-marui-glock-series-p-7934.html

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.