Jan 3rd game, The Mall

SeniorSpaz87

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Figured I'd make a post instead of people maybe seeing my status update. So who's gonna be there? Also, post a description of your load out so we can all say hi (or so Trigger can sneak up and hit you from behind) ;)

I'll be in all black bar my LBV, which is a tan US army one. I'll be using an MP7 and G17. The back of my helmet has a tan AFUK patch. The visor of my DYE mask is yellow.

I'll be there. All some form of multi. Green UJ on cap, "double tap" "your mum sends me carepackages" patches on admin panel. CM16 raider with tracer. Team BSB patch right arm.

Usually turn up about 7:50, think four of us from our group will be there this week.

• Head Moderator

I should be there as well. All in grey - Pentagon jacket, UBACs style top, and trousers. Black Fast helmet with green AFUK, "Jedi Master", and "Chav Hunter" patches. Dye i4 mask, dark blue. HK 416 and Mk23 pistol.

• Supporters

I have never sneaked up and shot you in the back. If memory serves me right it was you who shot me in the arse when you were skulking in a doorway.

But you were being a sneaky buggar... And you did take out about 40% of my team in that sequence, so my warning should be heeded...

• Supporters

But you were being a sneaky buggar... And you did take out about 40% of my team in that sequence, so my warning should be heeded...

It was no where near 40%.

I took the whole of the peacocks side of the concourse then all but 3 of you in the basement corridors so more like 40 people.

Still grinning about that one now. 😊😎

• Supporters

It was no where near 40%.

I took the whole of the peacocks side of the concourse then all but 3 of you in the basement corridors so more like 40 people.

Still grinning about that one now.

Sooooo.... 40%?...

American? Were you there on December 20th?

Indeed he was!

As was myself, although I am less memorable.

I will be there again on the 3rd.

DPM trousers, random athletic t-shirt, MP5 or USP in hand.

I will be the guy who gets about 5 shots off all game, 1 may hit someone.

• Supporters

I think we may have worked together at one point to move through the basement. Unless there was more than one American there on the day.

Unlikely. Having 2 Americans is like finding a perfect cuppa anywhere in the states...

I was running with a TM MP7 with a bright (950 lumen... Holy crap!) strobe. I did spend a decent amount of time in the basement that day, so who knows.

• Supporters

And trigger, I meant in total; however my earlier post kinda contradicted that... (See pic)

Anyway, I cannot garentee I will be back until next December :(. I may come back to the UK early June for a week or so, but no idea what I will be doing then... :(

Unlikely. Having 2 Americans is like finding a perfect cuppa anywhere in the states...

I was running with a TM MP7 with a bright (950 lumen... Holy crap!) strobe. I did spend a decent amount of time in the basement that day, so who knows.

Your American Spaz? Where from?

• Supporters

Your American Spaz? Where from?

Born in North Carolina, spent most of my time in Tennessee, and currently in Florida (6 states total). But I lived overseas for 6 years after TN, and have returned to the States for uni.

• Head Moderator

It was a good day, seemed a friendly atmosphere today and I did not experience anyone not taking their hits. Possibly because it was less crowded. The Terminator was a pain as I was hosed down by him a few times, although he did light up one of the back stairs to help me safely return to respawn.

Had the opportunity to say hello to SeniorSpaz87, Lafta and Hagar66. Did not get to meet anyone else who was there.

Hi Jedi

Was great meeting you today and yeah your right, was a good day and had a lot of fun, seemed like a good friendly crowd in like you said 😎

• Head Moderator

It was the first time that I have been on a winning side for most the games. I counted about 70 of us there so with less players there was definately more freedom of movement around the site and that made for some interesting play and much less corridor/stairwell camping.

That's what Trigger was saying about private game, lower numbers means more freedom to move around. Damn wished I'd of know it was gonna be quiet, I got rained off today and would of loved a cheeky indoor skirmish. I thought with the weather like it is it would of been rammed full!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.