Anyone have experience of ZeroOne or First&Only repair service?

Matt0742

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Firstly I'd check the hop rubber, there's a good chance this is misaligned or damaged. If so it would cause both issues and cost a few £ as opposed to Z1's extortionate charges.

Thanks for the reply, I'll defiantly have a look before sending it off. I think it might be slightly more than that though. It fires ok on semi but dry fires then double feeds when firing auto. It started when another shop installed a Mad Bull hop-up to fix the broken stock G&P one. It went back to them since it was miss feeding after the work and they changed the tappet plate but still has the issue. I'm not sending it back to them for a third time so I'm cutting my losses and looking for hopefully a more reliable place to service it. The fps was around 340 when new but slowly crept up to around 350 which is too hot for the sites I play at.

- Matt

I had the same problem in both my G&G M4's so as my ICS M4 & g36c both had delayer chips as standard, I copied them & never had any feed issues since

Try those & also check tappet spring is ok, make sure tappet plate is sliding smoothly

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.