Zero One and their Consistently Dubious Business Pratices

TheFull9

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Might have just walked in a bad day but I am not very forgiving.

To be honest best service I have ever had from a uk store was patrolbase.

I'm much the same when it comes to shops to be fair, if I had someone be rude or act uninterested it would take some convincing to get me to go back. The only experience I really ever have with shops is the sales side of things as I think it's a massive ballache sending stuff back months down the line, to the point where i'd rather get the local tech to sort it for me and be out of pocket.

• Supporters

I have made about 5 orders from them over the past and TBH only had issues with just one order which was an item which was shown instock on the website but out of stock in reality, wasnt a major problem they just refunded me the cash.

Mind you i have only bought 1 gun from them and that went smoothly, everything else from them has mostly been parts, mags and accessories.

As for their forum i have made some decent buys on there and often they even have more classifieds on the Z1 forums than on here but again i hate the way they moderate it, any mention of any retailer or if theres anything they dont like the sound of then BAM! warning.

Personally my go to Airsoft shop is Airsoft Zone in Romford.

• 3 weeks later...

Just went to order 2 items with a value of 20 quid...

Royal mail 1st class postage 8 quid....

2nd class 7.50...

That's bloody ridiculous as the items weigh sod all

Actually put me off buying them

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.