i dont know alot....

isabella

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

im starting out and i need to know if i can use 3d printed knives also whats the best pistol as in what pistol like m1911, a glock a sig p226, 5-7 to name a few also what sniper rifles or dmrs are good like a scar l96 m24 and other sniper rifles i can only name some but i want to know what pistols, sniper rifles and dmrs are good.

• Supporters

Unless the knife can be bent in half easily, no, but check your local site.

There is not best pistol, 1911's don't hold a lot of gas, I don't know about the others you listed. TM make great pistols, but there pastic and some don't like green gas. WE are metal but less gas efficient, OK on green gas, some guns are not that good, most are TM clones. Consider hi-capa, glock 17/18 etc etc

No sniper rifle (or dmr) is that good out of the box, they usually require £100 to £300 (approx) in mods

Hope that gives you a good idea

• Head Moderator

Not quite sure what you mean by "the best" pistol. Best is very subjective. For me that means a gas efficient and silent pistol, i.e. Tokyo Marui Mk23, which is perfect for stealthy CQB.

Others may prefer the sound of a loud 'clack' and feel of a gas blow pistol, or just one that looks good, or is cheap.

Alternately by best you could buy a TM Hi Capa 5.1 pistol that has been modified (upgraded) by Mike Cripps from the Elite Shooting Centre http://www.eliteshootingcentre.co.uk/

Maybe best is one that you find comfortable to hold based on hand size or compactness.

Someone may tell you pistol A is great, but if you buy before you try you may end up with something that sits very uncomfortably in the hand and will therefore not get used much. Best thing is to go to a couple of games, or to a local airsoft retailer if there is one near you, and try them out for size and feel. The M92 is a large framed pistol and if you have small hands it will feel huge and uncomfortable. Same and more so with a Desert Eagle. They are really big.

Glocks and 1911s are better in smaller hands, so too P226. TM guns are about the best there is and although "plastic" will work well even in the cold as the gun will not cool down on firing as much as a metal framed pistol, so can be used most of the year.

Go with what suits you best, get a holster for it that holds the pistol safely, but allows a fairly easy draw and get at least one spare mag for it, possibly two if funds allow. Unless you really want an electric pistol, stick to gas operation for both the feel and realism. And if you buy a pistol with a plastic slide, don't try using the stronger gases, as you will break them very quickly.

Not quite sure what you mean by "the best" pistol. Best is very subjective. For me that means a gas efficient and silent pistol, i.e. Tokyo Marui Mk23, which is perfect for stealthy CQB.

Others may prefer the sound of a loud 'clack' and feel of a gas blow pistol, or just one that looks good, or is cheap.

Alternately by best you could buy a TM Hi Capa 5.1 pistol that has been modified (upgraded) by Mike Cripps from the Elite Shooting Centre http://www.eliteshootingcentre.co.uk/

Maybe best is one that you find comfortable to hold based on hand size or compactness.

I use my pistol for stealth and multiple target under 3m shots. However as that is such a tiny portion of game, when I bought it I wanted noisey blow back, wish mah rifle was quieter though. Also, a lot is two words :) except when Allotting or talking about imaginary hairy horned monsters.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.