Looks like kyle sessions has done it

n1ckh

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Well, who can remember Kyle sessions & his posting of his Nazi uniform ??

Well looks like he's gone & done it, he's worn it to a game day at black ops airsoft portishead site

Annnnnd they've posted a photo of him in it, as I can't link it, check black ops cribbs Facebook page to see it

That's the twat, no matter what happens & after everything that was said, he still did it but what really gets me is they photographed him

Surprised we're still talking about this guy to be honest

Black ops are disgusted with him & are looking to remove the pictures & ban him

We have enough problems with people bringing our hobby/sport into disrepute & I will always back up people to get twats like him out completely. This is the only reason for doing this again, get him banned

Pmsl, I seriously need to learn how to Photoshop things

• Supporters

I find the pink deeply disrespectful and offensive to be added to that picture ....

OK, so I know I said not to feed the troll.
But I said a two tone would look better, and it does.
Also added shades 'cause cool guys wear shades, a trump 2016 pin and little sparkly swastikas for effect.

bitofacunt.jpg

I saw this posted on UKAC. wondered if this was the guy and it turns out it was :/

People are saying that he's just reenacting and if he was, I wouldn't mind. But he's clearly provoking the community and I'm pretty sure from what I've heard, he's a bit of a nazi himself

I saw this posted on UKAC. wondered if this was the guy and it turns out it was :/

People are saying that he's just reenacting and if he was, I wouldn't mind. But he's clearly provoking the community and I'm pretty sure from what I've heard, he's a bit of a nazi himself

If you've read through all his posts on various forums, you'll see he's nothing to do with 're-enacting, he's back pedalled on everything but simple fact is, he's gone in the head if he thinks this ok

If you've read through all his posts on various forums, you'll see he's nothing to do with 're-enacting, he's back pedalled on everything but simple fact is, he's gone in the head if he thinks this ok

Exactly. He's clearly not a reenacter and it's clearly there to provoke people (a real life troll) or is proud of what the SS done.

Looks like he's all over the internet again

He defo ain't doing to well & black ops owner is getting shit now cause he doesn't want a uniform that depicts the murder of millions on his site

Yes I'm aware of countries past history including our own but this is the ultimate symbol of evil

Ah the Reddit Airsoft sub, the voice of reason....

ORETsvC.gif

Yeah, along with Harold shipman, Joseph fritzel & Fred west

• Supporters

Yeah, along with Harold shipman, Joseph fritzel & Fred west

Pretty much, all the subs have their own agendas. For r /airsoft the only theme I've been able to pinpoint is ignorance.

What I dislike about wearing the SS officer uniform is it not only paints Airsofters in a bad light, but also reinforces the whole "If you reenact WW2 German forces you must be some sort of Nazi" trope.

If we are to enter the whole "group X was worse than group Y" discussion, it all becomes a bit silly. Group Y isn't suddenly invalidated because of group X. This applies both to historical but also current issues.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.