Potential nooby from Essex

P_Siddy

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

That stuff would be fine but the goggles would fog as usual the reason they are so price is for that reason fogging is a bad problem and the reason why people where mesh

• Head Moderator

The question of eyepro is a recurring one, and many of us have experienced goggles / masks fogging up and have tried various ideas to get the best solution. Do a search on "fogging" and "mesh" and read through the threads, there will be some useful information contained therein.

I am not so keen on mesh because of the shadow caused which effects how much I can see, but they obviously do not fog up. I have a pair of Kingrin Locusts which are kept in my bag as back-up: http://www.fire-support.co.uk/product/kingrin-desert-locusts-goggles-steel-mesh-model-black

I prefer the full face Dye i4 mask with thermal lens and a fan kit which works well for me but is not to everyones liking or budget: http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php/topic/28885-dye-i4-mask/?hl=fogging

As a former paintballer, what did you use and do you still have any masks? They would work, and the Dye i4 is sold as a paintball mask.

Yeah it is a reaccuring question: fogging or shadows. It is all Down to personal preference. The advantage of normal goggels: better field of view disadvantage: can't see if fogged up advanrage of mesh no fogging disadvantage shadow on eyesight more restricted field of view

• Supporters

Yeah it is a reaccuring question: fogging or shadows. It is all Down to personal preference. The advantage of normal goggels: better field of view disadvantage: can't see if fogged up advanrage of mesh no fogging disadvantage shadow on eyesight more restricted field of view

Or just use one of these

post-10973-0-89249200-1451735613_thumb.jpg

No fogging, good field of view and because its mesh wire doesn't create the vision issues as severely as the hole punched type.

Am i being silly or could i not just get 2/3 cheaper pairs of teh same goggles and alternate them throughout the day so they dont get as fogged up? Sure the sweatier and hot you get they'll fog up anyway but its not on top of other sweat then.. it sounds logical to me, probably means im wrong lol

• Supporters

Am i being silly or could i not just get 2/3 cheaper pairs of teh same goggles and alternate them throughout the day so they dont get as fogged up? Sure the sweatier and hot you get they'll fog up anyway but its not on top of other sweat then.. it sounds logical to me, probably means im wrong lol

Wont work, goggles will fog up very quickly after you put them on and to change you would need to return to the safe zone.

• Head Moderator

You can very quickly fog up, so still not a practical solution because even after 5 minutes you could need to go back to safe zone and to swap over goggles.

Edit: snap, I will need to type faster.

Yeah i'll likely get some mesh ones then for now. Cheers again guys.

Anyone know anything of these?

http://www.airsoftpeak.com/lpg01bk12-regulator-updated-version-goggle-with-tb1029-dark-earth-p-16069.html

Found them on Fire Support as well.

http://www.fire-support.co.uk/product/fma-regulator-goggle-updated-version-with-fan-black

Saw that site advertising on the forums so I assume they are a reputable company?​

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.