New From North London

gretsch59

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys... I'm new here, based in East Finchley, North London...

Went to get into air soft around 3 years ago and bought some decent rifles and had my old army gear that would have more than done... On the first day out we had a guy dressed and badged as a 2 para captain 😂😂😂 and insisted on being called such... Now I'm all for getting into the spirit of things but jumping around and screaming airborne whilst firing an inaccurately modified L85 kind of put me off!

Anyway me and a friend are looking to take it up... So looking for decent sites and maybe a team to join!

• Supporters

Welcome to the forum. To be honest that guy sounds like an utter bellend regardless of whether or not he reached that rank, which is unlikely. Either way that sort of thing is almost universally frowned upon.

It all depends on how far you are willing to drive, i'm out High Wycombe way but I would recommend the following:

Xsite: The Outpost(Dunstable) - Good CQB site, it has some outdoor fighting but most of the gameplay is based around the large building in the centre of the site.

RIFT Com3(Banbury) - A woodland site that regularly attracts 100+ players. The standard of play and marshaling is consistently high.

Bluestreak(Aylesbury) - It's an outdoor site with lots of buildings. Only been once but the marshals were good and no issues with hit taking. Heard mixed things about this site but couldn't fault it personally.

I have a feeling there's a couple of decent sites out your way but drawing a blank on which ones.

Its funny but although Ive heard about these kind of characters, Ive never ever seen one on an airsoft field. Hopefully, they're a minority. Dont let it put you off.

Best thing is to just go and play. If you dont like a site or the way its organised, go somewhere else. Theres plenty of choice out there if you drive.

If u ever seen anyone one act like that then what u should do is very loadly and in full ear shot of everyone is say,

"Yes captain fun sponge, sir"

What an utter bellend!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.