Pyros/Grenades

Paul 8v
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I was wondering what Pyros and grenades people use or would reccomend to carry? They aren't very expensive for the dired pea grenades or smoke bombs etc but I've seen some used to devastatingly rubbish effect in paintball games (Smoke grenades that is)

There's so many different types too, is there a guide somewhere on here to say what different types are for ie thermobaric, smoke, flashbang etc?

i like the smoke grenades as they provide cover, and they can choke people :) lol but if you get them, they are small, so you can get many of them in one pouch

• Supporters

It depends which ones you get.

30 second ones are usefull only for signalling

60 seconds and above can be used for reasonably effective screening if you get the smoke close to the target

dual vents by TSFLX are beastly... 30-60 seconds of burn, light it, lob it and a 3 foot flame shoots out of one end, then HUGE plooms of smoke appear, VERY quickly, we accidently covered the safe zone for our local site (about 10m by 20m) in thick smoke, you couldn't really see much past 3M ahead of you within about 10 seconds of the thing going off.

Archived