New Player in Berks Saying Hello!

The_Taffinch

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi All,

Just thought I'd quickly introduce myself as a noob here.

I am 43 (so on the verge of codgerism), live in West Berkshire and I having played as a hire a couple of times, I am saving pennies to get my first gun and some better kit in a few weeks time. Hoping to play some general skirmish and possibly some milsim stuff in 2016, though the imminent arrival of a new baby might curtail my ambitions.

Cheers,

Matt.

• Supporters

yeah good luck with a new little 'un on the way

airsoft can get expensive - if you let it but tbh you can get by without going too nutz

kids though very draining on finance, patience, stress levels etc....

2016 will be quite a year for you then

best wishes you can get anyway from kids at home to play with bigger kids with expensive toy guns

• Head Moderator

Welcome. You will not be the only over 40 on the forum or out enjoying skirmishes :)

• 1 month later...
  • Head Moderator

Thanks all for the warm welcome!

I've just booked into the game on 3rd Jan at Absolute Airsoft (Reading site) so may bump into you if you are venturing out for a post-Holiday plink.

How did you find the Absolute Airsoft site, marshals, and players? I have only read bad things about it. Have you tried The Mall yet?

Hi, I'm in West Berks too, only started last August so relatively new still. X Site Lane End isn't too far away (depending on where you are of course). I'm So far West Berkshire its almost Wiltshire and I know we're a bit limited on sites round this way. Anyway, belated welcome!

• Head Moderator

Hi, I'm in West Berks too, only started last August so relatively new still. X Site Lane End isn't too far away (depending on where you are of course). I'm So far West Berkshire its almost Wiltshire and I know we're a bit limited on sites round this way. Anyway, belated welcome!

Welcome :) I am not as far west as the Hungerford gun club, and currently play at The Mall in Reading and UCAP Bunker in Portsmouth. There are also Iron Sight south of Andover and Combat South Woodland in Wickham, Hampshire.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.