Kwa USP .45 (GBB) magazine problem

TheSpectre

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So I recently bought a KWA USP .45 and when I first fired the gun I could shoot all the bbs from both magazines fine but today when I went to a skirmish I could shoot 5 bbs from the gun then the magazine would just have zero gas left it was also the same on the other magazine I own and since I'm kinda new to the sport i don't know what is happening to them

• Supporters

It could be that the mags are leaking. Easiest way to check would be to listen for a faint hissing sound(right after filling it with gas) and also compare how many shots you get out of a mag if you fill it up and fire it immediately vs leaving it filled up for a couple of hours before using it.

It could be that the mags are leaking. Easiest way to check would be to listen for a faint hissing sound(right after filling it with gas) and also compare how many shots you get out of a mag if you fill it up and fire it immediately vs leaving it filled up for a couple of hours before using it.

I just refilled them to see but there seems to be no hissing sound

Yep same.

Took my USP to The Mall yesterday and the performance was hit and miss.

That'll be because it was damn cold there I expect.

I tried it today on winter gas and abbey red and it worked perfectly.

Sadly gas guns and the cold is not a productive mix.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.