Best DMR out of the box?

noodles23

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

I have the g&g sr25, it shoots sub 350fps out of the box. It's not a bad gun but I did manage to lock mine up, requiring me to have to remove the motor, to flip the anti return latch. It also has a property hop unit.

Every guide I have read says to get the a&k sr25

• Supporters

G&G SR25 is good, whack an M120 in and you're away

Ares SR25 is a nice bit of kit too, quick change gearbox and the EFCS from the amoeba series. Bit more money though.

The Krytac SPR isn't really a DMR per say, just a long AR. I mean, put an m120 in and you should be golden, but it doesn't look like a DMR without a .308 size mag.

The HK G28 is awesome, bang on out of the box, just a LOT of money.

• Supporters

Only AEG I've heard that you could really use as a G2G DMR out of the box is the Real Sword SVD. I'm not sure how many semi-auto guns actually come stock around the 400-450 FPS mark, certainly not many.

The KC-02 is an option if you want something really light and aren't heavy on the trigger.

Only AEG I've heard that you could really use as a G2G DMR out of the box is the Real Sword SVD. I'm not sure how many semi-auto guns actually come stock around the 400-450 FPS mark, certainly not many.

The KC-02 is an option if you want something really light and aren't heavy on the trigger.

Not just the the FPS that counts with the RS SVD :)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.