Tracer unit

sniperslucky

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

It is I wouldn't be without it anymore.

how reliable is the chrono feature as i was going to buy one, but would buy the x3300 if its good enough

• Supporters

Within 1% of the skan used at the mall and more accurate than my x3200 stand alone chrono. So yeah pretty good.

Its not with out faults though.

Front part of tracer unit cover is a naff plastic I replaced it on both of mine with an aluminium disc that is loctited into place. I could send you one if you get one.

The thread on the tracer is slightly slack so you have to use ptfe tape on the thread otherwise tracer can lean and ruin your accuracy.

Pretty simple fixes but thought I should point them out.

Within 1% of the skan used at the mall and more accurate than my x3200 stand alone chrono. So yeah pretty good.

Its not with out faults though.

Front part of tracer unit cover is a naff plastic I replaced it on both of mine with an aluminium disc that is loctited into place. I could send you one if you get one.

The thread on the tracer is slightly slack so you have to use ptfe tape on the thread otherwise tracer can lean and ruin your accuracy.

Pretty simple fixes but thought I should point them out.

I will get one as i too was gonna buy a stand alone chrono but if its that good i might aswell spend the extra on an all in one and have the tracer unit too. Thanks for the tips

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.