CQB - Weapon-

grandwitch

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Evo's are nice. I fired a real one a few months back and the AEG version is pretty bang on in terms of feel.

I must confess that I would have gone with the MP7 though, love those little things.

• Supporters

Why Gas I though Gas was not great in the cold weather in the UK?

I use a TM MP7 at The Mall, and while it's true GG isn't great in the cold, in a TM (heck, even in my WE Glocks...) it isn't an issue in The Mall. And, it's just amazing. Any chance you are gonna be there the 3rd? I may hit that game, and you can look at my MP7.

But EVOs are nice too:) believe the shop at The Mall currently has some in stock as well, if you didn't want to wait for shipping :)

Maybe a very Cliche one; but I used a P90 for my CQB games. Nice and compact, confortatable and easy to use.

Full Face Pro can be a bit of an issue, but I found the classic £10 plastic-and-mesh mask worked a treat.

Main down side is the mags. They're a bugger to carry unless you have a specific pouch/vest for them because they're so damn long.

Wow...I've just realised how much I miss my P90.

😟

I have a Scorpion Evo for playing inside a ww2 bunker and it is perfect! Top quality, 3 round burst for close otdoor fun, if required, and 11v ready.

The spring takes about 1 minute to change if the fps isn't any good for you.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.