Cow & Gate section

ImTriggerHappy
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Not sure if I have the grumps on tonight but think its time we had a new section.

It can be filled with all the dumbass questions asked by those who need spoon feeding everything.

First topic could be on how to do a google search.

Second could be if the question sounds simple do you really need to ask it.

Third could be if people are stupid enough to ask that question should they be trusted with an airsoft gun.

If you are reading this and think you have a suitable question to put in this section then I already have the answer for you

http://www.toysrus.co.uk/mobile/toys/nerf-elite-sonic-ice-retaliator-blaster/0109821

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Head Moderator

Trust the engineer to put a link to a complicated gun. How do I maintain it? What is the best type of sling to use? Can I extend the barrel and turn it into a snippaa wiffaaa?

What is the Google thing that people keep mentioning? ;)

• Supporters

What mags are compatible with this badboy ???

What are my upgrade options are there

Is this part of dat sick modular Nerf range everybody is talking about ???

My excuse is I'm still new to this

That one has a few options but if you really want an upgrade project this is better

http://nerf.hasbro.com/en-gb/media/nerf-n-strike-modulus:976EE34E-5056-9047-F56E-4E1EF5B2B3AE

Why you interested?

Looking at getting an upgrade to your combat masheep?

• Head Moderator

They do look better quality than two tone Just BB ones.

Add to this, most of the recent threads in general discussion should be filed elsewhere. It's just lazy. The quality of the threads which are actually filed correctly is certainly higher.

Today I feel as though the hands off moderation (in relation to housekeeping) on this forum is taking it downhill. :( Hope I don't have the grumps too.

• Supporters

mellow chaps......

One great thing about this place is it isn't too heavy handed with rules regulations post count crap and all other $hit many many other forums of various interests have.

It is very noob friendly compared to many other places

we all have various opinions from our different perspectives of airsoft from plinking to full on $hit got real

As for mods - f*ck being one of them on any forum

never would I wish to be one - yup spend too much time on here sometimes

but like to pop in if I want to not coz I feel I have to - we all have a life

plus seen plenty of trolling ar$eholes and bitching attacking mods & admin trying to get their point proven

mods going nutz with ban hammers & ego's getting bashed & bruised - bollox to that

any new members - do not take too much offense to this post

we honestly don't mind helping each other out - just wish sometimes you do a little research first

then armed with a bit of info ask for some input to help make your final decision

This place is very lively, bit of banter, chilled out easy going - one of - if not the best all round airsofting forum I know/use

with no tie-in's with any retailer - plus it has the added bonus/drawback of MMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :)

As for mods - f*ck being one of them on any forum

never would I wish to be one - yup spend too much time on here sometimes

but like to pop in if I want to not coz I feel I have to - we all have a life

plus seen plenty of trolling ar$eholes and bitching attacking mods & admin trying to get their point proven

mods going nutz with ban hammers & ego's getting bashed & bruised - bollox to that

Mmmmm, yeah Duck, but organisation and housekeeping isn't the same as crowd control. :) One of the big mistakes too many people make is to treat forum moderators like they're special - I like the way that people here don't it keeps things relaxed. If they take action against you for treating them equally, in most cases were not worthy of the role in the first place, and in many cases the forum not worth your time.

My ocd for tidiness would run wild tidying this forum up, and while I could, I do not like the superiority commonly associated with, and expressed by flawed forum moderators, and I wouldn't want to risk appearing to be one, whether I was or not. But that is a distinct differences between forum administrators and forum moderators - only one has to deal with people.

• Head Moderator

Why is there an edit button? Cannot see the point, like I can just type anything in a post when asking a question without needing it to make sense or contain any information, and then just keep adding new posts to explain what I want or mean. And just saying, doesn't the edit button keep my post count low so I can not earn more forum points or whatever?

• Head Moderator

And if I use the edit button I would have to spend my time reading what I already wrote and that takes time and is not as easy as just posting again.

• 1 month later...
  • Supporters

Well the search unfortunately still only supports 3+ characters so I it can be a bit useless at times. I was searching for those threads on our green gas discussions today and couldn't find what I wanted :(

But at least you tried. Seems to be a lot of daft questions posted by people who cant even be bothered to look for themselves at all, again.

Might have to wind someone up to make it interesting on here for a while. ☺

Well the search unfortunately still only supports 3+ characters so it can be a bit useless at times. I was searching for those threads on our green gas discussions today and couldn't find what I wanted :(

Hah, I couldn't even find the "what have you" threads with "what have you".

• Head Moderator

I have seen these morale badges advertised and just wondered how I can fix them to my kit. Also, are they awarded depending on your skirmish ranking?

Archived