J D airsoft

fin
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Root Admin

Yes, though their after-sales service isn't perfect. My personal experience only comes from a single purchase though.

Also, we have a thread for simple questions: http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php/topic/22692-quick-questions-simple-answers/page-34 (helps keep the forums uncluttered)

There's also a section for retailer-specific stuff too: http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php/forum/10-places-to-buy/ I found this thread there: http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php/topic/28846-jd-airsoft-poor-customer-service/

• 1 year later...

Just received an order from them.

Was a slight hassle placing the order, their website was a bit funny kept making me repeat info etc. 

One thing which REALLY did annoy me was quite a high delivery charge. Yes if I clicked collect from a UPS delivery point it became free (which I did, as its easier than it coming when im not in) but was not hugely clear, I almost clicked off the site to look elsewhere.

One thing which was really strange was lack of communication.

I did not get one email from JD acknowledging the order at all. Not a thank you, no invoice, no delivery schedule. The first thing I knew about when the order was suppose to arrive was an automated call from UPS telling me it was ready to collect.

I would order again, but:

High Delivery Charge

Lack of comms 

In this day an age is not on, how difficult is it to set up a "thank you" email to an order?

This actually wasnt an issue, actually better for me as I had no idea when it was going to arrive I didnt then have to wait till a day off to line up at a depot.

They did send me a back issue of Airsoft International with my order so I am happy ;) 

I have to say I have ordered a few times from them now and i have nothing but good things to say about them.  I only use UPS access point, for all the same reasons, not wanting to miss and go to a depot when the UPS access point is near my work.  Occasionally i will get the free issue of Airsoft International, but last order i told them of my kids birthday, and if they could include another issue, as he is 9 and cant play yet, but loves all my airsoft gear, and with my next order, was a 2 magazines, baseball cap, patch, an evo mug.  I have thanked them as that is above and beyond in my opinion.  The boy is so happy with his litttle haul and they have made a customer for life out of me!  Decent prices, i always get emails about delivery details, and friendly service is what matters to me.  So i really recommend them as retailers.  

Especially if you can wait til december to get your gear as there sales last december were amazing! 

• 2 weeks later...

Just bought a Tri shot base for a TRMR from JD Airsoft. Was easy enough to setup and account and buy and seems to be a product with a consistent price regardless of where you buy from.

The shipping costs from JD are astronomical unless you use the UPS Collection Point option. I initially looked at buying a pack of 100 x 209 primers for £5.99 but on top of that you must add £10.00 for delivery! This is because they can't ship them via UPS. Buing the Tri shot base wasn't an issue for the UPS shipping which is free, but if you want it direct to your home you'll pay a lot for shipping.

6 minutes ago, Ujustgotsarged said:

Hey man, try airsoft world for primers, £5 postage or if you have a local gun shop, not airsoft, just a gun shop they should stock them!

Local gunsmiths £2.60 for 100 in walking distance from work ;)

Archived