Brother problem..

Mos

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys, how y'all doing?

Recently my brother came home for 2 weeks, back from Hong Kong. Where he works, in the boiling cat industry. Jokes aside, and he can't be home for christmas due to his boss being a twa... His boss being a silly person, now, as he stays I Hong Kong all year, I don't see him, only when I go on holiday to his once a year for a week or 2.

Normally, he is here for christmas, but this christmas, he's not going to be here :( and he's leaving this Friday, it's a bit upsetting as he's leaving, I won't see him till October. Ugh, anyone had this sort of problem. Your brother/sister gone back to uni sort of thing... Anything like that?

If you have, let me know, and tell me what you did - have a good day guys :)

Edited by Monty
names removed.

Yeah. Skype and whatsapp is generally what we use. Just not the same as seeing him in person. Skype face to face thing is as best as you can get I guess.

Thanks

P.s what did you remove from the OP?

• Supporters

Yeah. Skype and whatsapp is generally what we use. Just not the same as seeing him in person. Skype face to face thing is as best as you can get I guess.

Thanks

P.s what did you remove from the OP?

Your brothers name.

This will be the 3rd year in a row my brother spends in Mainland China for Christmas, Xinjiang for 2 years in a row, and now Beijing. I know exactly how much it sucks ;)

Yeah, it sucks.. People in china work hard over there. So I'm suspecting that's why they can't come back from christmas. And china don't really celebrate christmas. It's all about Chinese New Year over there...

Until recently my brothers and I were all living in three different continents. Try not to let it get you down man - you'll remember how lucky you are after you've been around him for a couple of weeks again :)

Wow, 3 different continents, that's insane. I don't know how I could go on with all my brothers thousands of miles away... It does help seeing the, for a week or two

My sister and parents live in Australia and Skype is how we keep in touch. Normally have it through the tv in the living room so it feels more social. Then we just chat normally. It's tough but Skype does help

since when did all this sibling love happen? absolutely loath my youngest brother, and mildly dislike my middle one, xmas without them would be heaven.

Hey guys, how y'all doing?

Recently my brother came home for 2 weeks, back from Hong Kong. Where he works, in the boiling cat industry. Jokes aside, and he can't be home for christmas due to his boss being a twa... His boss being a silly person, now, as he stays I Hong Kong all year, I don't see him, only when I go on holiday to his once a year for a week or 2.

Normally, he is here for christmas, but this christmas, he's not going to be here :( and he's leaving this Friday, it's a bit upsetting as he's leaving, I won't see him till October. Ugh, anyone had this sort of problem. Your brother/sister gone back to uni sort of thing... Anything like that?

If you have, let me know, and tell me what you did - have a good day guys :)

Guess its too late for this year, but celebrate xmas on a date when he is home, that's what I would have done!

Guess its too late for this year, but celebrate xmas on a date when he is home, that's what I would have done!

We did think about this... But, well, it was forgotten about..

Well, i'm in the UK, my brother is in Belgium, sister in Poland, and other brother and mum are in Germany. As much as we stay in touch, we all try to run our lives by ourselves, the way we want it, as long as we're heading in the right direction, which is working good for me, because i finally have this independence and financial stability i was looking for all my life. So yeah, it can be tough sometimes, but we have to make the best out of it.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a big family and someone is always fighting with someone else so we can't have a family reunion ever.

I get along with everyone, some more than others. Will miss them when I move away but no one lives in my state anyway,

facebook is a great tool to communicate with I find. Although I normally deactivate my account at least one month a year because it

does my head in.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.