What Camo gear is everyone wearing

Black_rat

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Summer time: SS-Leto or Digi-Flora or Berezka

Autumn time : Mountain Flora or SS-Osen'

When i was still wearing camo, i used to wear Russian camos: Flora, KLMK and Partizan. Partizan was the best one i've ever worn. Very comfortable to wear, breathable, and very, very disruptive pattern. But i don't care for camo anymore. Now i'm wearing desert camo trousers or jeans, black t-shirt and CB gear. If You're not a camper, camo will very, very rarely help You, that's just my opinion.

Ps: there are two guys in Partizan camo on this photo:

Also Partizan is the cut of the suit, that pic is of SS-Leto :)

Like to switch between two different options, first is Woodoland Vegetato, does the job nicely & like to be a tad different from the Multicam crowd. The second is somewhat a bit of an acquired taste - ACU-Digital as per my profile pic. Both me & a friend wear this for the majority ofthe time at our local site.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.