Dilemma help!!

Reb3l

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Ok so I recently went to my first skirmish it was great and I really enjoyed myself now im looking to get into the sport and get my own gear.

Now hears the problem I have two friends who both do airsoft one has been playing ages and goes to milsim event and the other has been playing for about 3 years. When I said I wanted to get an M4 varient the one who has been playing for 3 years said to get a G and G combat machine cm16 carbine like him from zero one which is £100 odd but the other said to get a £90 gun from gunfire pl which he said is better. Now ive heard alot of good things about the combat machines and some good things about gunfire pl. Plus the rifle from gunfire comes with a mag, battery and charger while the combat machine comes only with a mag.

Now I have an older brother with UKARA so I dont have to worry about 2 tone. And with christmas coming up I will have about £150 to spend but I need to get other gear too.

opinions appreciated Thanks . I'll link the rifles below

http://gunfire.pl/product-eng-1152200409-DG03B-carbine-replica.html

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/product_info.php?products_id=5645&osCsid=b943f1b6e305b3be85e2bf07f11d32d8

G&G CM16 Raider. They are great guns.

I would link you one right now, but my university blocks literally everywhere because they think that they are "weapons dealers"...

Edit: Remembered that I can link to ASW. These are amazing, and great value for money. My younger brother has had his for almost a year now. No issues with it at all. G&G GC16 MOD0

• Root Admin

Just be aware that legally your brother must own it and can essentially let you borrow it, but so long as you're not stupid then that shouldn't be an issue (your brother should know the ins and outs anyway).

I agree with SittingDuck though - the G&G and ICS entry level guns are great. Go for a version with a rail though as it won't cost you must more and gives you more flexibility later on.

Your brother will be breaking the law if you give him the money to buy you a weapon

The only way around that is if he gives you one of his a Xmas present

Your brother will be breaking the law if you give him the money to buy you a weapon

Unless he buys it for you, and you suddenly remember that you owe him that exact sum of money for something completely unrelated.

• Supporters

aye the GC16 30th edition is the nutz too as its metal

also the CM FFR A2 3rnd burst mosfet mofo but is at £155

(was seriously gonna get one myself but sold out when they had 15% off black friday :()

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/product_info.php?cPath=268_318_403_494&products_id=4433

G&G M4 is one of the best m4's to start out with

yup ICS very very close second - only second coz their starter range isn't as vast as G&G CM's

gunfire or taiwangun for cyma ak's & JG g36c's - good cheap guns

but cheapy m4's at 100 Euro's don't compare to G&G's

ffs - don't buy new battery/charger - I'll sort you out some old nimah's charger etc very cheap

or go lipo - cheap stuff at hobbyking blah blah blah

aye the GC16 30th edition is the nutz too as its metal

also the CM FFR A2 3rnd burst mosfet mofo but is at £155

(was seriously gonna get one myself but sold out when they had 15% off black friday :()

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/product_info.php?cPath=268_318_403_494&products_id=4433

G&G M4 is one of the best m4's to start out with

yup ICS very very close second - only second coz their starter range isn't as vast as G&G CM's

gunfire or taiwangun for cyma ak's & JG g36c's - good cheap guns

but cheapy m4's at 100 Euro's don't compare to G&G's

ok thanks

ffs - don't buy new battery/charger - I'll sort you out some old nimah's charger etc very cheap

or go lipo - cheap stuff at hobbyking blah blah blah

OP - if you're able to stretch your budget slightly, ICS make a really nice Sportline (full plastic) M4 for £150. I'll leave you a link. A friend of mine has one very similar and he loves it, that said I've handled G&G M4s and they're great too. The CYMA one's not great, they only make nice AKs and M14s.

Here's that ICS M4. - http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/product_info.php?products_id=8825

Good luck!

HSCtheta7

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.