Airsoft in Scotland

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi! I live in Berkshire and have done for so long I don't even pronounce the H on words starting with H anymore, 'owever, my family all still live in Scotland and I'm looking at taking my Airsoft gear up there next time I visit and getting my brother to go to a skirmish. I reckon he'd enjoy it being ex TA and closet military enthusiast.

So, where's good to go, he lives just outside Edinburgh, done a quick bit of googling and came up with Section 8 who look quite good. Anyone been there recently? Are there any other places worth a visit that aren't too much of a drive?

The fort is good. It's 15mins from the FRB(when open) it runs every second Sunday. The fortress is the cqb site a few miles from the fort. It's on a Friday night and alternate Sunday's from the fort. It's ok I find it a bit boring now but I did enjoy the first few games until I played outside. The place near crial is memt to be good but it's a cunt to get to.

The fort is good. It's 15mins from the FRB(when open) it runs every second Sunday. The fortress is the cqb site a few miles from the fort. It's on a Friday night and alternate Sunday's from the fort. It's ok I find it a bit boring now but I did enjoy the first few games until I played outside. The place near crial is memt to be good but it's a c*nt to get to.

Fife wargames btw

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.