Thoughts on these pistols?

HSCtheta7

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

If your feeling fancy, try to track down a couple of these:

http://www.airsoftworld.net/tokyo-marui-hi-capa-50rd-magazine.html

:-)

One thing to consider is what your going to use your pistol for. Sounds like a silly question but bare with me.

If you are planning to use it as a back up to switch to quickly, when you enter tight spots, or when your primary goes empty or malfunctions you may want to rethink the 1911/Hi Capa. And thats coming from someone who owns one and loves it dearly.

They are carried cocked and locked, hammer back safety on. But I cant count the number of times I drew it on the hurry up and forgot to release the safety. So I filed the hammer so I could carry it loaded with the safety off and the hammer down, thinking I'd pull the hammer back as I drew it. Nope, still didn't happen.

So now my back up is a Glock 17. The TM Hi Capa comes out for specific CQB games as there isn't anything to touch it. I just can't draw and engage with it as quickly as a pistol with no manual safety.

CBH

I got myself a TM Detonics a month or so back...absolute pocket rocket and just lovely to hold and shoot.

Well worth looking at if you can find one.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.