New player from Hertfordshire (North of London :P)

KiwiBanany

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey! I've been airsofting 4 times now - twice with a rental, twice with my G&G SR-L (Which i love, but is two-tone :unsure: )

I just wanted to say 'Hello' to anyone who lives/plays in my area, and look forward to playing with them! I am only 16, hence the two-tone gun, but please don't judge! (although i know you lot are a accepting and lovable bunch anyway :P ) I'm so far really enjoying the sport and can't wait for the games in the new year!

See you on the field, i'll try not to shoot you too much!

Kiwi B)

post-12204-0-48817100-1449601716_thumb.jpg

post-12204-0-47031500-1449601722_thumb.jpg

post-12204-0-76979300-1449601728_thumb.jpg

Welcome!

I used to play at AWA when I first started (2010!), but since I'm in Rickmansworth it was more convenient to go for a ten minute drive to Red 1 airsoft, rather than an hours drive. I've been meaning to go back to AWA at some point though.

Maybe see you around!

PS: Nice gun :)

C

Welcome!

I used to play at AWA when I first started (2010!), but since I'm in Rickmansworth it was more convenient to go for a ten minute drive to Red 1 airsoft, rather than an hours drive. I've been meaning to go back to AWA at some point though.

Maybe see you around!

PS: Nice gun :)

Cheers! Maybe see you around sometime! Thanks, its a nice gun :)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.