New Airsoft Mask

ryeshock

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Head Moderator

I have answered the questionnaire as well but you could word the questions better for clarity. Q.10 had no scale to say whether 1 was good or bad. What is an integrated water system? Do you mean a built in drinking straw like the S10 respirator has to drink from a water bottle?

• 2 weeks later...

This is something i feel quite strongly about as most of the masks out there piss me off lol. Just to add to the survey could you do something that was soft on your face yet still really breathable. Could you use a size lens that fits ones already out there? so you could include a mesh lens but people could also fit there bole (or whatever brand you choose) lenses in? TBH I don't like the hydration idea as i feel it may be hard to get to with teeth, and get in the way, instead, just make it flimsy enough if fabric to get the mouthpiece under?

just some thoughts. need a new mask as its a real problem for me.

Are you doing A level DT by any chance?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.