2016 Project Plans?

Koga

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Deebo defo bring the pistol of shame for trig.

And im so up for this game its unreal!!! Ill be running duel pistols as my aeg runs to hot for mall and is to reliable to have it opened for a downgrade.

well I'm looking at making something of a close approximation to a sig mcx as used by the Met's CT SFO's to use with my sort of plain clothes police loadout. The base is gonna be an ICS CXP hog QRS. It's front wired so I can change the stock easily, already has a sliding stock so I don't HAVE to change it straight away but I intend to put one of these on:

5KU-200%20PDW%20STOCK%20FOR%20MARUI%20AE

it's not exactly like the MCX stock but I think it looks good enough as I'm not paying nearly £700-800 for the real thing and then have the arse ache of trying to import it which I don't think I'd be able too anyway. The barrel of the CXP is a bit longer than the MCX but barely so I can cope and same with the rail it doesn't look like the "sig mod" rail but its got key mod which is close enough for me, so that is my very minimal project for the next few months (:

P.S. sorry for large pic, that's how it came off photobucket

Seems a little silly to spend all that money on a Krytac then throw out all the internals. Why not something externally nice but poop inside like a G&P or Ares?

Not touching the internals, i guess i was a little vague :lol:

Doing a lot to the externals......when i get paid as the krytac has skint me haha

• Supporters

Continuing my Franken4 build; gonna bring it over to the U.S. and convert it to a DMR.

Upgrade my VFC XCR and take an airsoft shop class offered by my friends at Airsoft Barracks

Actually get back into airsofting

Buy m4 parts and build myself a cqb m4 (if only I could find bits locally cheap enough) in a £150 budget...

Buy my old p229 off my buddy and give her the TLC she needs

• Supporters

Da. Mine should be here end of Jan (ish) hopefully.

I ended up ordering some of Giena Tactics' standard Field Trousers and a UBACS but in Izlom rather than SS Leto/Summer cos they gave me the option to pay for them only once they have been made, ie just before posting, rather than fully upfront, plus the 20% Xmas discount: seemed rude not to...

• 2 weeks later...

I saw someone mention the SA VZ58. Im really tempted to start a project with one of these later in the year inspired by the use of it in Strike Back. Im not sure which one to go with though....

http://www.airsoft-military-news.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/strike-back.jpg

http://img.bemil.chosun.com/nbrd/data/10044/upfile/201310/20131015193242.jpg

Im leaning slightly towards the longer version.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.