Some advice on manufacturers do what I want

Jay85

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys,

Fairly new to airsoft, although I was messing around with rif's before the UKARA came in!

What I'm after is a full metal M4 (preferably g&p cracker sized) that has bolt stop so when the mag is empty it doesn't fire (can see MilSim in my future). Ideally I don't want to pay Systema money and I was hoping that it could be retrofitted with ease to something like the cracker. Either that or there's a brand out there that is a) cheaper than a Systema B) does what I want and c) doesn't have a gearbox made of cheese!

Any and all help appreciated 😊

Regards

J

don't think there is anything that small. One option would be to buy an ERG and modify it to fit a shorter barrel which I briefly did with mine. Or forget the bolt stop feature and buy a small gun, the Krytac PDW is pretty awesome.

• Supporters

If it was my money i'd probably get one of these:

http://www.fire-support.co.uk/product/marui-recoil-cqbr-black-version-airsoft-gun-ebb-aeg

Some people moan about the materials TM use in their gearboxes but it's worth noting they are extremely reliable, fun to shoot and accurate out of the box. They also have bolt stop which is what you are after, although as PT247 says most guns are going to be at least a bit bigger.

Awesome thanks for the input guys! Very tempted by the tm there but I may look at the krytec and the G&P 😁 Once again thanks for the help!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.