Gaming in 2016

TheGrover

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

We had a similar thread for 2015. So here we go: what are you guys looking forward to in the year to come?

For me, it has to be the Oculus Rift. My new PC was built with that in mind and I can't wait to jump in the rift with Elite Dangerous and DCS, maybe I'm just gonna be a VR fanboy, but I'm gonna enjoy it either way

a couple of my mates have the beta Oc Rif.

Am looking forward to Ark - Survival Evolved being completed, already playing the dev version

We have our own server for it, awesome game. The devs do decent updates regularly. As with all games in development the devs will have a different priority list and agenda than those playing so lots of folk will not like the game while it is work in progress but I love it.

• Supporters

Mainly Overwatch and also Star Citizen if it delivers, which it looks like it will. The Occulus Rift should be pretty good if they iron out all the flaws the devkits had.

It would be cool to see something like what the DayZ mod Overpoch has become but on a more modern and stable engine. All the games that seem to want to copy DayZ are horrible, doesn't necessarily need zombies either as the most compelling thing is the PvP.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.