makes of airsoft guns

mimozine

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Tokyo Marui for me make the best pistols.

I would argue that they make the best AEGs too; although ICS, G&P and G&G make some damn good AEGs too.

• Supporters

Tokyo Marui for me make the best pistols.

I would argue that they make the best AEGs too; although ICS, G&P and G&G make some damn good AEGs too.

Best all round aegs TM, Real sword and Krytac.

Ics very good internals but externals are a bit marmite.

G&P good externals but internals are average at best.

G&G are ok, good value for money but not a single thing that makes them stand out.

In my opinion anyway but everybody sees things differently.

The price of G&G makes them stand out!!!

I can't quite believe how Classic Army have fell away...their M249 and AUG were excellent.

Fair enough, I was under the impression that the CMs were pretty damn good all round.

Not owned one, so only going on reviews.

• Supporters

CM's are good value for money

The £150-ish range, well newer revamped CM range goes up p to £200 which is getting on a bit for a polymer AEG

But these new G&G's often come with fet - some are switchable 3round burst.

Think when you start paying near £300 for a G&G (metal)

Then there are others to consider

As for their blowback boxes -hmmm....

A G&G starter M4 is a good gun to start or test the water with

There are others but they offer good value for money CM wise plus a good range of different styles/barrel lengths/ris options

Slightly bias maybe, well yeah very biased I suppose

ICS close second though, ICS M4's seem to have a little better stock motor than lame G&G one

G36 or AK's = JG / Cyma

My own findings btw

• Head Moderator

So where do the Systema range of Professional Training Weapons (PTW) fit in? For example their MP5 variant PTW TW5 A4 M90 is about £900. Are they just the most realistic airsoft guns on the market but not necessarily the best?

• Supporters

So where do the Systema range of Professional Training Weapons (PTW) fit in? For example their MP5 variant PTW TW5 A4 M90 is about £900. Are they just the most realistic airsoft guns on the market but not necessarily the best?

They are very well made and definitely the most realistic. But for £900 you can build an aeg or gas gun that performs better.

Its more suited to serious milsimers.

Or more commonly pretentious pratts.

They are very nice though.

• Supporters

The relationship is convoluted and rather hazy at best, but essentially ARES is what came out of STAR, same line of guns at the time they diverged.

If you've got a good, reliable STAR gun put it on display over the mantle because you have something truly unique.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.