New North East Airsofter!

Sneef

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi Guys,

I've been wanting to get into airsoft for about a year now and im going to start in 2016 so thought it would be a good time to start getting to know a few tips and tricks and try and meet some people! so i dont look lonely!

Havent got any gear at the moment but over the coming months im going to try and get some in just after chirstmas,

So yeah!

Hope to see some of you soon! In the north east ofc.

Thanks

Sneef

Hey dude welcome to the pew pew house of madness !

Where in the NE yiu from?

I'm in Durham..

Welcome! I'm in Hartlepool.

There's quite a few sites up this way, so you've got a selection to choose from!

Im in billingham so not to far away from you guys!

Just need to choose guns/equipment first, any good websites to look at for beginners?

Ah, neat. You'll have to join me for a skirmish sometime!

Best bet is just to rent to start with; give you an idea without spending money on something that may not suit you.
But some good retailers include; Land Warrior Airsoft, Patrol base, First & Only Retail for the airsoft side and Military 1st, Flecktarn and UK Tactical for the gear for starters.

Some army army surplus is probably your best bet to start with though; a good pair of boots is essential!

Ah, neat. You'll have to join me for a skirmish sometime!

Best bet is just to rent to start with; give you an idea without spending money on something that may not suit you.

But some good retailers include; Land Warrior Airsoft, Patrol base, First & Only Retail for the airsoft side and Military 1st, Flecktarn and UK Tactical for the gear for starters.

Some army army surplus is probably your best bet to start with though; a good pair of boots is essential!

Awesome! Thanks Man Ill have a look at them and get some ideas :) Ive played airsoft a little in the past but never paid much attention mainly on stag do's, lads weekends that sort of thing so have a rough idea of what to expect haha,

Which field do you play at? Looking there only seems to be two main ones in the NE durham and newcastle?

I mainly play at Rifleworks near Consett and Khe Sahn near Otley.

The local sites are:

No Limits: Gateshead
NTAC: Shildon
NSC: Houghton-le-Spring(Ish...I think. Don't know as I've not played there in years & they moved site)
Rifleworks: Consett
Northern Alliance: Dishforth
F&O Khe Sahn: Otley

There's Also Stirling Airsoft at Catterick; though these are generally weekend Mil-Sim style games as opposed to normal open days.

Check the Map:

http://www.airsoftmap.net/Skirmish/

I mainly play at Rifleworks near Consett and Khe Sahn near Otley.

The local sites are:

No Limits: Gateshead

NTAC: Shildon

NSC: Houghton-le-Spring(Ish...I think. Don't know as I've not played since there in years & they moved site)

Rifleworks: Consett

Northern Alliance: Dishforth

F&O Khe Sahn: Otley

There's Also Stirling Airsoft at Catterick; though these are generally weekend Mil-Sim style games as opposed to normal open days.

Check the Map:

http://www.airsoftmap.net/Skirmish/

Didnt realise there was that many around!

Thanks for the info!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.