Tokyo Marui Glock 26 problem

Liamc93

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi, I was hoping someone can help with this problem

It is not the magazine as I've tried 3 different ones, have lubricated gun.. any ideas on what it can be or how I can diagnose it??

Many thanks!

Difficult to tell without a strip down, but it may be that the valve in the blowback mechanism in the slide is stuck closed. Try squirting some silicon spray into the hole in the mechanism that points towards the BB and see if that will free it.

Ok I found the problem, this pin that triggers the pin on magazine doesn't go all the way back in, only half way so it just expels all the gas.. I can push it in and it clicks into place, any idea what I need to replace to fix it? thanks

post-12284-0-43892700-1449153745_thumb.jpg

post-12284-0-47582700-1449153747_thumb.jpg

Have you lubed up the hammer mechanism? Short of taking it apart and putting it together (fiddly to say the least for most gbbs) it might be the only thing to do

Edit, just read the post above properly. Maybe an internal lube could help.

Otherwise, how does the slide feel moving back, is it stiffer than usual (indicating resistance in a moving part, or a jammed part) is there any dirt or crap where there shouldn't be?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.