G&P M4 Cracker - the low down please?

Jay85

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Really interested in one of these, wondered if anyone had any experience with this make and/or model and if there was any advice/feedback about it?

Also would like to know if it can be fitted with a bolt stop, if I ventured into MilSim later on?

Cheers guys

J

Hi,

I have experience with one of these, I dont own one but can give you some information and feedback.​

As you know, its one of G&P's CQB M4's with a 7 inch barrel (i think). From experience, I can say they are quite (very) loud and fun to use.

Accuracy is okay, not the best at its length but it could be improved with a longer barrel etc. but with the CQB features, it will do fine.

Its scary, truly scary when you hear it fire in an echoing room. The only thing I don't know is about the bolt stop. Sorry.

Hope the rest helps

Like what Ewan said, it's very scary when your on the other side of it in CQB.cit has a hog sound amplifier on the end which makes the loud cracking noise. You might be abit out ranged in woodland but you could try and improve that with a good hop up and bucking combo,something like a pro win and a promy purple, you could even flat hop it or something.

Nice one guys, if mods are gonna need to be done, I think I'll go with the fire hawk! Just stick with that until funds are a little more available!!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.