New Player - Currently in GERMANY - Hamburg

GenoGenova

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello I just joined the community

My name is Vincent, I am 29, I currently live in Hamburg Germany, it is an awesome city. A bit harder for airsoft compare to UK, here are no public space/club for it.

Before i was living in Cambridge UK, I decided to join your forum to get back in touch with the UK community.

bellow is just a picture of my Setup

3c291e5b5611ac1f99683bd3b08be2af.jpg

And bellow my VFC AEG - MP5

73f23273dd95ec4ca238787201a39e60.jpg

I am very open for advice in Germany on where to go for Airsoft, since the Law are stronger here, and i Do not want to break the law :)

Airsoft is more than a Hobby it is a Passion for me, and i am really looking forward to push this, I made an application on my own with the hope that other airsofters like me who LOVE to build, create and customize their replicas would find joy using this app

It is Called My1911

You can have a look here on my Facebook page

Since am a 3D Artist this is what I do on my own I hope you guys like, you can actually make your own custom build of the 1911 with the app ;)

054060f64067cf0a448ab13e796a8c16.jpg

f0eb3d05352aa85c7d3d5c07446cff20.jpg

Last if you guyz have boards on Pinterest we could share them ;)

Stay Safe,

Vincent

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.