Khris Reporting In!

Kombat.Khris

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys and girls!

I'm an old Airsofter looking to get back into the action. I'm based in the South-West and have been 'softing all over the country.

I took a few years break to concentrate on career and finances, but now I feel I need to get back into the fray and make some new friends along the way.

Feel free to say hello, always up for a chat and an avid PC gamer too of many FPS style games.

Looking forward to being active in the forums and meeting you all!

Kind Regards,

Khris.

• Supporters

Welcome sir, best all round forum....

young or old fart like moi

noob or long experienced players

a great balance of help and humour

free & unbiased shopping suggestions - not tied to any retail stores

welcome to best airsoft forum I know of imho

My god are you hoping you get a xmas gift or something.

Dont listen to him everyone on here is an arse.

• Supporters

Well I was gonna use the line:

noob or pro players.....

but think all the real Pro's left when I joined for some odd reason, I have my own effective room clearing technique

(send me into a room and it very quickly empties out with me last man standing after boring them to death)

thus leaving us arse's on here

I was gonna let him find out in time but now the truth has come out thanks to Trigger...

To think I was gonna share my AF-UK chrimbo patch with ya - well you are no longer on my christmas or valentine list now

• Supporters

Well I was gonna use the line:

noob or pro players.....

but think all the real Pro's left when I joined for some odd reason, I have my own effective room clearing technique

(send me into a room and it very quickly empties out with me last man standing after boring them to death)

thus leaving us arse's on here

I was gonna let him find out in time but now the truth has come out thanks to Trigger...

To think I was gonna share my AF-UK chrimbo patch with ya - well you are no longer on my christmas or valentine list now

Haha and I was so looking forward to the big hugs. ☺

• Supporters

I clicked likey to posts only coz of the friendly banter Mr Trigger "don't buy G&G" Happy and moi

The hugs is a sarcastic guy love manly thing and is not connected anyway what so ever in our sexuality

So I wish to clearly quash any rumours before they start chaps....

ps - can't make next weekend to help pick out curtains with ya but maybe weekend after next :)

And as per usual the topic has got derailed, jack-knifed and straight over a cliff now....

see if you want serious answers only best sign up to another site coz this place is just full of saddo's needing to get out more

• Head Moderator

Welcome Khris :)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.