Lipo battery and charger

Benlee3

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

http://www.componentshop.co.uk/7-4v-1300mah-20c-continuous-discharge-lipo-battery-136mm-long.html

think that will just about fit in the stock tube - note think !!!!

well something like that I think I used in mine at first

PLEASE CHECK & MEASURE YOURSELF TO MAKE SURE

do not sue me if that battery don't fit, it was a little tight but did go after careful routing of wires

chargers - well look at that site cheapy ones from about £10+ for a B3 that slowly charges through the small balance lead

to say £25-ish for a Genuine B6 type - this needs a psu to run it unless you buy the B6 ac/dc charger with built in psu

• Supporters

yup that will do, has a bit more oomph in it than trickle charge 800mah

also comes with its psu plug 240v to around 12-18v

it is a "B3" type - simple easy to use to get you going

The "B6" has more settings, faster charge but more money etc.....

but yeah that stuff will get ya going ok

• Supporters

yeah best check - think the 7.4v vapex went in ok

but it is a bit of a squeeze in stock tube and stock might not fully compress all the way (1 click short)

but a 3 cell 9.9v life stick was really too tight to get in there - like a nun's minge

ahem ok camel's ar$e in a sandstorm then.

I changed the stock to fixed stubby M4 and shove in cheaper/bigger block batteries

but the VS-02 stock does look nice - just limits ya on battery options

it has the split in tube at side to assist getting wires all sorted which helps

loud sexy little black bitch - very loud especially in cqb buildings/tunnels

my first RIF - had to have one and called mine Rihanna

Well I've measured it and yeh it's pretty tight but should just fit, I love the look of the stock so would like to keep that for now, will upgrade at some point though 👍🏼 I haven't used it yet because I haven't got a battery but watched loads of YouTube vids and looks an awesome gun

What you can do to gain extra clearence is strip the outer packaging of the Lipo & replace it with insulation tape

ffs be careful and don't use a pin - BOOOOOMMMM !!!!

like some nob did a while back ( ooops that was me )

We live & learn mate but soooo glad your ok :) I've seen first hand what an exploding/shorted Lipo can do

If you do remove the packaging, cover all the wires on the Lipo with tape before you wrap a length around the Lipo itself

• Supporters

deffo one of them Brainiac things - Don't try this at home !!!!

I'm the reason they put in the: "No really - don't try this at home" extra warning bit

funny now but $hit myself totally and my hall's carpet is still scorched in 2 places

They are fine - but don't do stupid jackass stuff with them and if they look iffy - replace them

coz they really pack a punch - especially when they get damaged by even bigger dumbass twats

look on youtube but seriously chaps don't take chances messing with lipo's

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.