multi camo

sarni307
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Yup

it is illegal to sell items which you have been issued as they remain the property of the Crown

so your basically stealing from the queen :P

There is however a lot of it being sold and the MOD are cracking down on illegal sellers and if you are caught buying you will have the items seized and possibility of a criminal record etc.

Just like DPM once it becomes general issue (which is next year i think :unsure: ) will be loads it! :D

so do they have rights to the design or just own what they make ie what a soilder is issued with.

is it allowed for companys to make items with the same design

i honestly thought the guy was pulling my leg

me: the armys multi camo is cool would be good for airsoft

Him: you can get arrested and heavly fined if you wear that

me: ###### off

Him: its true

me: bollocks ile ask on the forums

me: (tomorrow) yeah mate you were right sorry

i dont think its against the law. i have bags of it up my attic which i got from RAF and army bases with the air cadets. its not hard to get hold of the stuff.

i could see why it would cause problems, expecially if your wearing it driving to airsoft. i guess you should wear something over it until then.

I dont think its about you waering it.... i think its purchaseing it... If they dont make if for public anyone wearing it means they have bought it illeagly (though a souldier nicking it from stores and selling it)

i dont think its against the law. i have bags of it up my attic which i got from RAF and army bases with the air cadets. its not hard to get hold of the stuff.

i could see why it would cause problems, expecially if your wearing it driving to airsoft. i guess you should wear something over it until then.

If your in cadets your in assossiation with the military. They provide cadets with all the kit so thats probably ok. I wanted to join army cadets but my mum didn't want me too because shes worried I'm going to join the army <_<

• Supporters

legal to wear, everything is legal to wear (even if those damned ugg boots shouldn't be)

legal to buy the pattern, but seeing as there is only 1 place to GET the pattern, and that is army bases.....

If you want to manufacture your own pattern, I'm sure that's fine, but buying the Brit gear would be handling stolen property.

• Supporters

sounds like your on about DPM mate.

Archived