Bit of a random question .. G&G stickers/decals???

MrMayhem666

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys !

I realize this is a bit of a random post for this time on a Friday evening..however I'm looking to source a nice decent sized G&G sticker / decal for the outside of my rifle pelican case.. I've searched all.over the internet but it seems Google just ignores the "sticker" part of my search and shows lots of random g&g pages..

I realize its a long shot but any one have any idea at all of where I could get such a item ??

• Supporters

print ya own ? sheet of self adhesive paper & wide piece of clear cellotape etc....

going a stage further - adapt/modify it a bit if you like in most paint/dtp software

work on a larger bit of artwork then print larger logo at say 50% to sharpen it up a bit at smaller size

discover your creative side

Is it not worth contacting G&G themselves, am sure they will be happy to send you some stickers to advertise their products. Am not sure why you'd feel the need to advertise unless being sponsored by them though and if that was the case I'd be wanting not just some stickers but a free gun at least too!

• Supporters

I say engrave G&G into the case with a fine Dremel bit.

Cor blimey guv, I know my limits and artistic fine detail crafting is not my forte....

Could do a basic fancy stencil, carefully cutting out with a sharp knife/scalpel

then fix & spray for that "army" look, at least if knife slips you only balls up the stencil/ya hand but not case

when ready, then fix/mask up - but all the same a bit of a bollock ache time wise

might be able to spray a self adhesive sticker with some clear varnish but this would need testing on some paper first

as this may smudge/run on normal inkjet inks - dunno but if ok, then spray sticker then fix to case

then again you can always enquire about short run printing/screen print/ light fast inks to prevent fading over time

but ffs - I'm just going for cheap easy options (as per usual)

• Supporters

Is it not worth contacting G&G themselves, am sure they will be happy to send you some stickers to advertise their products. Am not sure why you'd feel the need to advertise unless being sponsored by them though and if that was the case I'd be wanting not just some stickers but a free gun at least too!

Oi - if anybody should get a freebie gun pushing/promoting G&G's then I'd like to be on that list

but yeah could always contact G&G, you don't ask you don't get as they say

they drop some stickers in an envelope and post it - way cheaper way to advertise

ps - can you mention about me being an avid fan/collector too (kidding :))

jeez some of the youtube review vids even by Airsoft GI seem to crawl right up their ar$es

(so that is where JambWow learnt his bull$hit from - FANTASTIC - no its w@nked ya mean)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.