2 Point sling on a G36

MrPondlife

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I've got a G36 Variant (G608 KV) which has 3 sling attachments, one on the barrel, one on the body at the end and one on the stock (end nearest the body).

tXPS1QX.jpg

QiSS3Wn.jpg

They are all 'Hoops'.

I bought a 1 point sling which fits them all fine as it's a circle 'clip' that goes over them.

I wanted to use a 2 point sling so bought one, but it has different clips (this one in fact http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251929534870?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&var=550805644864&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT ).

It doesn't fit the hoops :(

So I bought these http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/121814488586?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

And these too don't fit the hoops as the edges of the hoops are too wide by about 1mm.

What 2 point sling or adapters and sling will fit my gun??

Thanks all :)

You could use a couple of the round bits from a key ring through the "hoops" and clip your sling to those ;-) Or a bit of paracord to make a loop. The alternative is to buy a new sling that has HK compatible sling hooks.

I thought about the keyring idea but it would potentially look a bit naff as they are silver. Didn't think of the para cord idea. I don't want to buy another sling really (that would make 3!)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.