Pressure switch torch

JohnTEE

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

The element or night evolution M600 scout lights are great.

It's rail mounted so be sure what your mounting options are before buying anything.

The element or night evolution M600 scout lights are great.

It's rail mounted so be sure what your mounting options are before buying anything.

Will check it out. Cheers Sam!

• Moderators

I have this one on my M4 and it has gone down in price now too! Fantastic bit of kit.

I have that one too!....soldered for high out put only!....could get medium only

on another note, anyone know of a good taclight with rear flip type switch not push one?....if it exists?

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=151859799291&globalID=EBAY-GB

These torces are incredible, buy a mount for it which can be around £2.50 and it won't let you down. Three brightness settings and a strobe function. Plus it is rock solid, you'll struggle to break it. It's so good that I have two for airsoft and one for work, for the price it seriously can't be beat!

• Head Moderator

BB proof?

Probably not. I had a cheap china clone that was shot out on first use at The Mall, the glass was very thin but the LED unit was fine. Luckily I was able to replace the glass with an old cristal watch lens my brother-in-law had spare.

BB proof?

Without a doubt, mime has been shot at in CQB without so much as a scratch, I've dropped it out of second story windows, dropped it down a flight of concrete stairs, like I said it is ridiculously robust, the glass is a good 5mm thick and the casing is a thick aluminium. Trust me, for the price it is incredible, for something as bright as this alone it should be a hell of a lot more expensive. I had a £45 torch before this one and the first time I used it the lens was shot out and the thing was no where near as bright as this one. Even in the off chance you did break it, it costs £6? To me, there isn't even a choice! Trust me, this torch will be worth every single penny you spend on it, unless you would rather fork out for a weaker/ less robust torch for more than triple the price?

• Moderators

I have a similar torch to that, but for work once, great little thing and bright, came with charger and battery. only thing ive found with pressure pads is they still change between modes as well, as its just a switch, so the one I have, above, Xtar, I changed to high only....800+ lumens....but not on all the time, use my thumb as well not the pad....yet :)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.