LCT TK104 NV AK74 w/ M4A1 Stock & Tube - Black

Direwolf

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Got my eyes on this for £195.99, problem is I can't find the out the box FPS. Can anyone point me in the right direction and tell me how to drop it to 350 max. Thanks troops.

Patrol Base, I did thier "Ask a question" thing and sent the same question I'm asking you guys a couple weeks back. Still no reply.

Thanks for your help folks, hopefully he can give me an answer. Any ideas on how I'd drop the fps by 50? I've heard use heavier BBS along with springs and stuff but I'm quite NSW to all this so any pointers would be great, again. My thanks.

Thanks for your help folks, hopefully he can give me an answer. Any ideas on how I'd drop the fps by 50? I've heard use heavier BBS along with springs and stuff but I'm quite NSW to all this so any pointers would be great, again. My thanks.

Ask them to downgrade the spring for you.

Using heavier BBs may lower the FPS, but that's not the problem. It's all about the joules. I was tricked by this, I thought you could just use heavier BBs and wallah, I can use my gun legally.. Well, no, things don't work like that. It's quite long to explain, well it takes me some time to explain, but if you want me to, I can try to explain it to you - bare in mind I will most likely explain it over 3 paragraphs aha.

Mos, PM me and talk me through it? As I said, bit of a newbie to all this so any hints and tips when it comes to guns and maintenance and all that then do tell. :)

Mos, PM me and talk me through it? As I said, bit of a newbie to all this so any hints and tips when it comes to guns and maintenance and all that then do tell. :)

Sent a PM.

Reducing velocity on AEGs is just a simple spring change, when you buy one they're numbered as M90 / M100 / M110 etc which refers to the velocity in metres per second and then you can pick which one corresponds to the desired FPS. It will vary anyway dependant on other factors such as your air seal in the gun but should be about the same, if not you can also cut an existing spring to reduce power.

With regards to using heavier BBs, this doesn't really work because you have to chrono all guns with 0.20s - as has been mentioned the power behind the BB still remains the same from my understanding.

Finally I can't help with maintenance cos I'm crap at it and don't maintain my guns enough tbch, does not help that I think there are a lot of different videos and people have their own conflicting techniques and ideas of how to do it.

For example silicone oil is commonly used for barrel cleaning, but others say use rubbing alcohol (it's a cleaner, not a lubricant like silicone oil) There's confusion where to use silicone oil (DO NOT put it on hop bucking) and so on

Most people will use blue towel stuff I think? (for cleaning barrel specifically, I'm still not sure if it is blue towel stuff that is used) whereas the Patrol Base blog suggests using cigarette filters which is pretty unique

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.