Kydex Holster Made in the EU. Free Shipping to UK.

Holler

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Bare in mind if these are Molded to RS Spec some may not fit Airsoft replicas.

Hello man, and the answer is yes.

Every holster is made to be compatible with airsoft guns. Besides that, holsters like the glock one is made with a master mold making it compatible with Glock 17/18c/19 of the brands, WE, KSC/KWA, TM, VFC, and basically any other glock clone out there.

As a kydex holsters crafters for airsoft we do know the different of size between a WE G17 and a TM G17 we took all this considerations for our holsters.

The title of your video says "Gear - Real Steal -" etc etc. Thus the comment about them possibly not fitting airsoft guns. Having watched you video know I have more time I see this is covered in the video, infact your demo's are with airsoft guns. The problem isn't between WE/TM Glocks its the fact that airsoft G17 are nearer RS Glock 22 Size.

The title of your video says "Gear - Real Steal -" etc etc. Thus the comment about them possibly not fitting airsoft guns. Having watched you video know I have more time I see this is covered in the video, infact your demo's are with airsoft guns. The problem isn't between WE/TM Glocks its the fact that airsoft G17 are nearer RS Glock 22 Size.

Relative to the title sorry but that title was put it by the reviewer itself not by us. Anyway just to make it clear we do make holsters for Airsoft guns and for RS guns as well. We do try to make our holster as universal possible.

For example our G17 alpha model is compatible with, WE, TM, KWA, etc airsoft guns + G17/G19 RS ( totally confirm )

Besides that i always recommend when and if you make an order to add in the order comments the exact gun that you are gonna use in the holster. That will make our life a little bit easier.

Must be more play in Kydex then as KWA/TM Glock 17/19 are nearer RS 22 (.45acp) size, so very tight in holsters intended for RS 17/19's.

Anyway nice holsters, have you done one for TM Desert Eagle yet?

• Head Moderator

Do you make a version for the Tokyo Marui Mk23 with silencer attached? So that the silencer can pass through the bottom of the holster when the pistol is fitted inside the holster.

Do you make a version for the Tokyo Marui Mk23 with silencer attached? So that the silencer can pass through the bottom of the holster when the pistol is fitted inside the holster.

hello jedi, sadly we dont. That silencer is bigger then the upper slide. sorry

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.