New Player Needs your help!!!

dtrap365

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi,

I have a budget of £1000 (not a penny more) and am looking for a Sniper load out that you guys could recommend,

Looking for a Sniper Rifle that has at least 1 rail to put a scope on, a Handgun that has a rail that i could put a laser/light on it.

I also want to spend around £200-£250 on some clothing and a tactical vest.

PLEASE ONLY USE SITES THAT HAVE 2 TONE OR OFFER A 2 TONE SERVICE AS I AM UNDER 18 AND DO NOT HAVE A LICENCE

Thank You ! :D

Are you sure you want a sniper riffle? Have you ever had a go on anyone else's?

Do you know what country etc you would like to base your loadout on?

I wouldn't recommend spending that much £1000? On a two tone sniper riffle.

• Supporters

Hi,

I AM UNDER 18 AND DO NOT HAVE A LICENCE

it is not a license - just a database of saddo's playing with toy guns at pee pee peew sites

tbh - read this first....

http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php/topic/17294-ians-guide-to-noobism-on-a-tight-budget/

if you still want to buy a stfu gun for sniping then get a mofo hpa and crank up the fps if money is no real object

leave a couple of quid for some cammo tape to cover up the 2-tone PolarStar,

camp up, freeze ya nutz off, bored as f*ck, watching others run around screaming and shouting, laughing their ar$es off as everybody goes ar$e over tit in the mud, getting shot to $hit (some by their own f*ckwit team members), trying to go at quiet and stealthy sneaking round the back for a flank only to have a gobby team mate shout out "DO YA SEE ANYONE ?"

soz - got totally owned yesterday but wtf still had fun

During a little pep talk I announced:

"Don't worry lads we ain't doing that badly - we are still second btw"

Yeah we got slaughtered n covered in crap - but good fun all the same :D

If you're under 18 and don't have a 'licence' you can't get one! End of! Unless you have a parent who will 'gift' you it...I was in same position so it's worth mentioning that or you will get all the types of replies.

And why tf do you have a grand to spend.

Just remember an airsoft sniper rifle is not going to do any better than an AEG (i.e. range & accuracy Performance is near enough the same but you have a much lower ammo capacity in each magazine, fire rate is very bad etc. It costs a lot to upgrade too (but doesn't sound like that's a problem!) still you need to have a lot of patience and be persistent to upgrade the gun and to do the sniper role in general.

A lot of people say they want to be a sniper but then find it is not as they thought it would be (Not like how you might expect a sniper rifle to function, characteristics of the real gun does not mean the same for airsoft, not like in a video game either)

I can buy a Pro Sniper Rifle, some online stores have a two tone service

Are you sure you want a sniper riffle? Have you ever had a go on anyone else's?

Do you know what country etc you would like to base your loadout on?

I wouldn't recommend spending that much £1000? On a two tone sniper riffle.

If you're under 18 and don't have a 'licence' you can't get one! End of! Unless you have a parent who will 'gift' you it...I was in same position so it's worth mentioning that or you will get all the types of replies.

And why tf do you have a grand to spend.

Just remember an airsoft sniper rifle is not going to do any better than an AEG (i.e. range & accuracy Performance is near enough the same but you have a much lower ammo capacity in each magazine, fire rate is very bad etc. It costs a lot to upgrade too (but doesn't sound like that's a problem!) still you need to have a lot of patience and be persistent to upgrade the gun and to do the sniper role in general.

A lot of people say they want to be a sniper but then find it is not as they thought it would be (Not like how you might expect a sniper rifle to function, characteristics of the real gun does not mean the same for airsoft, not like in a video game either)

Yes, i forgot to mention, i do know that i can't buy my own gun.

it is not a license - just a database of saddo's playing with toy guns at pee pee peew sites

tbh - read this first....

http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php/topic/17294-ians-guide-to-noobism-on-a-tight-budget/

if you still want to buy a stfu gun for sniping then get a mofo hpa and crank up the fps if money is no real object

leave a couple of quid for some cammo tape to cover up the 2-tone PolarStar,

camp up, freeze ya nutz off, bored as f*ck, watching others run around screaming and shouting, laughing their ar$es off as everybody goes ar$e over tit in the mud, getting shot to $hit (some by their own f*ckwit team members), trying to go at quiet and stealthy sneaking round the back for a flank only to have a gobby team mate shout out "DO YA SEE ANYONE ?"

soz - got totally owned yesterday but wtf still had fun

During a little pep talk I announced:

"Don't worry lads we ain't doing that badly - we are still second btw"

Yeah we got slaughtered n covered in crap - but good fun all the same :D

Haha, i ment to say UKARA, not licence.

f*cking hell,

youre a new guy with £1200 to spend? and under 18?

I don't know if this is a troll. but seriously go and play some rental games first and buy an AEG....to make sure you really like it.

perhaps then you can start spending £1200....

Yep lol, not a troll.

Yeah i think i'll do that.

• Moderators

yeah as others have said, take a read through topics on here, plenty to help you out with and play some games first, learn the sites etc, then maybe take up sitting back. You may not even like it after 3

and multi-quote!!! :)

Not sure you really get what we are saying though basically you can't just buy a decent sniper riffle and expect it to be good out the box you have to spend a hell of a lot of time, effort and money on upgrades before its any good. This would come later down the line and is far from ideal for a new player to the game.

• Head Moderator

and multi-quote!!! :)

I cannot get my computers to single quote, only the ipad has the magic.

• Head Moderator

That makes almost no sense at all - is the button missing or just non-functional?

Could could always hit quote and copy/paste multiple times. I've had to do that before.

Quote buttons visible but are Non functional. No, copy and paste does not function either, not from another webpage, posts above or reply box. Works fine with ipad, so maybe Windows 7 issue.

• Moderators

same as Jedi, i cant do it either on laptop or PC

just added win 10 to laptop, see what happens...

work PC was fine, and they all have adblock plus but i'll give it a go!

i usually just have to retype! :(

• Moderators

same as Jedi, i cant do it either on laptop or PC

just added win 10 to laptop, see what happens...

work PC was fine, and they all have adblock plus but i'll give it a go!

i usually just have to retype! :(

aaarh ha....it worked....win 10 update....no adblock!

A pro what ?

To be a decent competitive sniper you actually need to know what you are doing. It's easy to pray and spray a full hi cap mag in someone's general direction and hit someone, when you have one shot at a time from 150' with your bb being affected by windage, hop and leaves and branches it's a whole different game.

Then there's sitting/ laying tit deep in mud and getting soaked to your pants for hours on end so you don't get spotted and lit up by 5 people and 1000'bb's

You'll need to know how to strip and fix whatever breaks too, as it will.

Then you need to be very handy with a pistol for when contact is too close or when you are about to get the drop on people from a few yards.

It's nothing like American sniper.

• Root Admin

aaarh ha....it worked....win 10 update....no adblock!

Just be sure to whitelist any websites you use frequently if you're happy with using them with adverts - AdBlock can do some seriously nasty stuff to Javscript that it assumes are popups and such.

A pro what ?

To be a decent competitive sniper you actually need to know what you are doing. It's easy to pray and spray a full hi cap mag in someone's general direction and hit someone, when you have one shot at a time from 150' with your bb being affected by windage, hop and leaves and branches it's a whole different game.

Then there's sitting/ laying tit deep in mud and getting soaked to your pants for hours on end so you don't get spotted and lit up by 5 people and 1000'bb's

You'll need to know how to strip and fix whatever breaks too, as it will.

Then you need to be very handy with a pistol for when contact is too close or when you are about to get the drop on people from a few yards.

It's nothing like American sniper.

What i mean is, on the online stores it has two sections about sniper rifles - 1 Two Tone & 2. Pro Snipers (More Expensive/Powerful)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.