TM VSR-10 news

Mos

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Haha, the time is upon me.

A mysterious package will arrive next week. What is it?

A TM VSR-10, wow, I had to wait a fair old while for this (a mere 4-5 weeks) but it is finally on its way! From fire support, for about £185. I know the TM VSR's are in high demand, as they're pretty much the best base platform to build off of.

If anyone is looking for them, there's about 12 VSR's in stock on fire support. If you are looking for one, look there.

Have a good day guys.

Yeah, the olive style looks quite cool. I ended up getting the desert version, for whatever reason.

I chose the TM over the JG, I don't know why really, I like the idea of originality, but, they're mostly the same...

• Root Admin

The JG is a near carbon copy. The only difference I've noticed so far is the rear trigger mech screw is 1mm wider. That was actually a bit of a pain to sort out.

The TM is much better out of the box with a decent bucking, but if you're upgrading there's almost no reason to splash out on one.

Oh well, I'll have a lo of fun with the thing anyway. We're going to do a paint job, anyone got some cool pics of some paint jobs done to any sort of guns, just trying to get a nice idea going. Thanks.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.