Has anyone experience of this grip?

i3666

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Mr Trigger happy is correct. I have one of these, it works for me because on my LR-300 my hand lands in that angle but I doubt it would work well on many other guns. its very nice but it does have its flaws

• Head Moderator

Nice looking grip, and lightweight. Advantage of round foregrip is some have removable side inserts for fitting tailswitches on tactical lights, and removable bases where you can store spare battery.

I will mainly be playing CQB and I doubt this will be suitable from what has been said. Agility and practicality are far more important than looks, so I might pass on this, although the grip does look the nuts!

• Root Admin

I've found fore-grips make my aiming super lazy, but I'm in agreement with Samurai that the MOE grips are very comfortable. I've owned clones, PTS and the real steel ones and it makes very little difference (though the real ones are a little thicker-walled and so more sturdy).

Like all things with airsoft though, I feel ultimately that Kinnerly is more right than both of us: It's a preference thing. You need to give one a go if possible, or take a bit of a gamble on whether it's going to suit you or not.

Much sense being spoken here, I found the grip at a bargain price & took a risk. Luckily it was fine for me but the LR-300 is a rare beast, it isnt great on my sons magpul M4

A set up on a rif & loadout is the same as a Mountain bike, its totally set up for you & to everyone else it may seem odd or uncomfortable

I love the RVG but not sure it would look right on a PDW. I have a folding grip on my MP7.

I'd probably go angled foregrip or a stubby on a PDW.

I'm a little jealous of anyone who owns an MP7 they make me moist :ph34r:

Wish I could justify owning one

I have a Tango Down stubby vert grip on my PDW and love it. Full size vert grips on small AEG's look odd to me, just my 5p worth of course. . . Also use a AFG on my AKS74U which is ok but tbh thinking of swapping it out for another TD at some point.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.