BB's, which are the ones for me?

Bluegill
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Alright guys,

I'm slowly getting to grips with the terms and airsoft lingo now :lol:

I've ordered a battery for my AUG now so that's on its way and I figure I want to test next weekend in the garden and get some BB's that will do the job. Ideally, ('cos I'm relatively tight when it comes to consumables!) I don't really want to spend too much on a couple of thousand so I wonder if anyone can point me in the direction of a decent website and price.

I'm after .20's obviously and probably around 4,000! I've shopped around but always best to check here IMO.

I'll be hassling you all about a EOTech style RDS at some point in the near future :D

Nick

http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/?showtopic=2767

can't be bothered to repost all the links I provided in this post about a week ago

That's great mate, should have found that but was way too later for me last night! Thanks for taking the effort to compensate for my stupidity :D

Cheers!

thats alright, long morning at work, so just had a meh moment!

ps I have bought some goldenballs recently (about 5k, not the two I already had), and they seem quite good as well, got them from novatairsoft in the ch islands

Just before I read your reply I ordered 4,000 Goldenballs .20g's for £8 so I can't argue at that! Their AEG's look pretty tidy too, but I imagine you get charged a bit at customs for those.

possibally, either that or order from one of the Polish shops, part of the EU so you don't pay VAT. They will stick the UKARA/membership number on the box for UK customs and shipping is about £18-20

http://www.taiwangun.com/

http://gunfire.pl/cat-eng-1161770206-Airso...ult-Rifles.html

I have purchased from Tiawan gun and they are good shippers and communicate in English very well.

• Supporters

A member a while ago used to work for Gunfire, really nice bloke! his name was Wolf I believe.

And for the minimum age to be 10? why? why? why? why? why? Hopefully this wont take off.. 2 Tones only jesus..

Well at least it will stop the kids spraying there 2 tones!! so its not all bad ^_^

A member a while ago used to work for Gunfire, really nice bloke! his name was Wolf I believe.

And for the minimum age to be 10? why? why? why? why? why? Hopefully this wont take off.. 2 Tones only jesus..

Well at least it will stop the kids spraying there 2 tones!! so its not all bad ^_^

I started airsoft at the age of 10 but my dad has UKARA so Ive never had to suffer the horror that are two tones! :lol: And now I am a full time airsoft addict

Archived