Epsom closing down?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

We managed to play at Epsom, what a good nights skirmishing shame we didn't go earlier when we found out about the site. Games were good running around in the dark awaiting a zombie attack with ear defenders on was quite an experience. Only hope the owner can't find /sell it and the site re opens

We managed to play at Epsom, what a good nights skirmishing shame we didn't go earlier when we found out about the site. Games were good running around in the dark awaiting a zombie attack with ear defenders on was quite an experience. Only hope the owner can't find /sell it and the site re opens

Glad you enjoyed it's a fantastic no nonsense site my local one so sad it's gone but it had a good send off :)

There's that new place opening in Shepton Mallet!? The prison? The same prison the kray twins was held in holds 5000 people so I've heard. First game is Jan 10th 2016. In case anyone is looking for a new venture.

Hang on, so they don't chrono guns but expect you to wear hearing protection?

No they don't expect you to wear hearing protection you are advised to wear full face we are grown ups you make your choices.......

And guns are chrono'd at request if it's suspected hot something I've not had a problem with and seeing as I've been going weekly for the past 4 months not such an issue

We were treated like adults and as such behaved as adults with respect towards which is nice as everyone respects it and those who don't are thrown out.

you either like it or you don't simple as really

Guessing by your recent posts you wasn't a fan fair enough don't go....

And guns are chrono'd at request if it's suspected hot something I've not had a problem with and seeing as I've been going weekly for the past 4 months not such an issue

It's impressive this does not create a bad atmosphere of false accusations. :)

It's impressive this does not create a bad atmosphere of false accusations. :)

Most of the players there are regulars who go week in week out and we respect and trust each other that was one of the things I enjoyed the most about being there.

We are all members of the hit takers group as well. So with that in mind it's like an unwritten code one guy on Monday when I went was worried his gun was hot it got chrono'd and no problems.

I know it's odd when compared to other sites but it worked there it was a marmite site which I understand and of course like everywhere you get the odd bad apple but once they are found they are ejected and never allowed back

Hang on, so they don't chrono guns but expect you to wear hearing protection?

No Mr monkey nuts it was to increase the atmosphere as a lone zombie was hunting around the bunker in near pitch black so having little foam ear defenders in made it more harder to hear him sneak up on you before squeezing two rounds into the chest to get 10seconds grace ,it was intense as when there are around 12 zombies and 2 insurgents it scared the the crap out of you.

Start an online petition to bring it back

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.