Need some help with my g&g m14 socom

MrMayhem666

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys

AS it says above having some issues with my m14 socom ive recently purchased..

used it 2 weeks ago for first time then again today ongame day and nearer the end of the day i noticed i was having to use a tremendous amount of force pulling the trigger to get a shot off and then some times i was not even managing to get a shot off regardless of how hard i pulled?

I also noticed its more of an issue on semi auto , on full was a little better but still happening,

as im new to airsoft and dont have much experince with the guns them selves i thought i would ask those in the know to point me in the right direvtion to get it sorted! :)

So yeah any help you guys can give me is greatly appreciated !

Thanks

Mr Mayhem

well this was first thing i thought myself , but i came home and put the battery to the chager and it only took maybe 5 mins to signal it was full charged again, and its the we N3 compact charger with the deans adapter

• Supporters

I take it you don't have another battery to test?

If that is right, at 8.4v it sounds like a nimh, which is what your charger is for. (You can normally spot a lipo battery easy as it has an extra connector etc)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.