Thank you for your time GBB

luka123

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Can anyone recommend me a solid GBB pistol which is gas efficient and is reliable and is acceablity to mags ect.. is high

price range 90-130

I would really appreciate is thank you so much for your time and expertice.

Thankyou i have been looking at the 226 is there a differace btween E2 and orignal?

They do a 226, 226r wich is the same gun with lower rail for touch/laser etc and then the 226e2 wich is the 226r with a redesigned grip. I had a tm226r for about a week and then sold it as i found the grip to big and chunky but im a small guy.

Don't pile the hate on, but I'd reccomend a WE p226. My 228 (essentially the same) is built like a bomb case and only ever let me down when there was snow on the ground or when I abused it badly. Other than that, it's been dropped, kicked, bashed and generally given a hard time and it still keeps going. A good hop rubber and barrel wouldn't go amiss though (bought a maple leaf set from milspec for about 18 quid and now it shoots more accurately than I can shoot it)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.