Any recomendations

luka123

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey my names luka

So i was playing my air-soft site about a week ago and i was having this conversation with one of the players about Gas blow back pistols, i asked for some advice and he told me to look for gas efficiency when looking to buy one.

Later on that someone told me to go for a TM pistol as there made out if abs plastic instead of metal so that they dont freeze up

can someone verify these statements and i would love it if someone could recommend me some good reliable pistols:) it would be most appreciated!

All the best luka

• Supporters

efficiency - suppose if ya that worried get a non-blowback

or simply - don't use it so much :)

yes TM are more plastic and they say they may be less prone to freezing

but valves n stuff are still metal....

WE Glock 18 when used on full auto the mags come out freezing but still seem to work ok

But not gone through a winter yet with it and as we are both down south we may not see ridiculous ultra sub zero temps like North Scotland

(Basically - if its that friggin' cold I am staying in doors - big girls blouse I am)

Really cold spells is where cyma AEP's come in handy, yes only 200fps but often you may find indoor cqb is more cosy to play

so up close firefights 200fps ain't a bad thing I guess

If I find my WE G18 plays up this winter I'll let ya know but as weather has been mild so far no probs - yet

efficiency - suppose if ya that worried get a non-blowback

or simply - don't use it so much :)

yes TM are more plastic and they say they may be less prone to freezing

but valves n stuff are still metal....

WE Glock 18 when used on full auto the mags come out freezing but still seem to work ok

But not gone through a winter yet with it and as we are both down south we may not see ridiculous ultra sub zero temps like North Scotland

(Basically - if its that friggin' cold I am staying in doors - big girls blouse I am)

Really cold spells is where cyma AEP's come in handy, yes only 200fps but often you may find indoor cqb is more cosy to play

so up close firefights 200fps ain't a bad thing I guess

If I find my WE G18 plays up this winter I'll let ya know but as weather has been mild so far no probs - yet

Thankyou very much for your reply could i dm u a gun for you ponion?

• Supporters

Thankyou very much for your reply could i dm u a gun for you ponion?

eh - just post on here any questions really.

I know jack $hit really outside of my cheapo cheerful stuff

and it always is good to await others replies on stuff and go with flow/majority/your gut feeling

I like most on here are still learning so only take the crap I type with a pinch of salt

I type and chat bollox a lot but that don't really mean I know a lot

and always wise to get another opinion on anything

yeah if you want to pm me about any real cheap crap - I'll give you my honest personal answer

but posting on here will give other opinions and might help others with similar questions at same time

plus I might get corrected from talking out my ar$e - so we both learn at same time

• Supporters

answered pm but can't say as not got TM or any other P226

if any TM mofo's can chime in with stuff like how compatible other mags are

and a proper rating of gun over time - but alas I know jack $hit on the higher end TM stuff

soz I can't help much, but won't give out info on stuff I know complete jack $hit about m8

answered pm but can't say as not got TM or any other P226

if any TM mofo's can chime in with stuff like how compatible other mags are

and a proper rating of gun over time - but alas I know jack $hit on the higher end TM stuff

soz I can't help much, but won't give out info on stuff I know complete jack $hit about m8

thankyou

TM gbb pistols perform with more consistency over time and also don't suffer so bad in the cold. They are also more efficient due to the plastic slide - less mass and weaker spring to push back.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.