Belgian dude.

D11nosaurus

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hallo,

I'm an belgian skirming dude.

I joined this forum because i think you guys can help.

I'm looking for a New aeg/replica to buy.

At the moment i have an ics cxp 16s proline replica. Its a good aeg and i Will only replace it when i find another replica that Will do it for me. I want another one because my 16s has not much reach to modifications..

I'm looking for a replica i can make to my choice and feeling so it fits to me personally.

My ics cxp 16s shoots 365fps (Just above the lilit). Range is good but not what you should expect.

The sites i play are not big, but my New replica needs to handle something between cqb and a small forest field.

My preferences go to a small replica (i'm not a tall guy) like a mp5k pdw. Or something you can do drive-by with. But any advise is good. I once had a jg aug a3 and that was a very good and powerful gun! It broke (2nd handed) to soon. And was heavy though!

I Will upgrade the gun so it takes lipo's with deans connectors. And otter upgrades are possible!

I'm very curious what you guys have to offer me and don't be scared to ask anything!

Sorry for faults in my english but i tried to do my best!

Kind regards.

Hahaha!

Idk, m4's are great types of Guns. But i'm scared it will become the same story as my ics cxp 16s. Not that it is a bad story, ii think its going to be hard to Find a decent replacement.

The h&k galaxy mp5k pdw can do it but what upgrades do you suggest? Longer barrel, bigger piston and cilinder? Mosfet...

Thanks

I'm looking for a New aeg/replica to buy.

At the moment i have an ics cxp 16s proline replica. Its a good aeg and i Will only replace it when i find another replica that Will do it for me. I want another one because my 16s has not much reach to modifications..

I'm looking for a replica i can make to my choice and feeling so it fits to me personally.

My ics cxp 16s shoots 365fps (Just above the lilit). Range is good but not what you should expect.

Idk, m4's are great types of Guns. But i'm scared it will become the same story as my ics cxp 16s. Not that it is a bad story, ii think its going to be hard to Find a decent replacement.

The h&k galaxy mp5k pdw can do it but what upgrades do you suggest? Longer barrel, bigger piston and cilinder? Mosfet...

Thanks

Its a little unclear whether you are talking about internal or external modification in relation to the limitations of M4 you already own. Generally people describe the M4 as the best platform for both types of modification.

• 2 months later...

Hi,

I'm sorry for my very late answer but i'm still looking for a decent replacement for my ics cxp 16s!

Because my previous posts were a little unclear I will make myself clear in this one!

I'm looking for a replica that performs on his best in cqb and small forrests.

The replica may not be big or heavy! Though I want a steel body if possible!

I prefer something like a PDW type of replica. MP5K, M4 pdw (so i can use the mags i already own), UAR (bullpup), AK with folding stock or something, scar-h, etc.

Basically any weapon that has stunning performance and is able to use in the field and to take it through a window and perform drive-by's! (so the stock can be used when i need it or put out of its place when i don't)

I use dean connector batteries so rewiring should be possible and easy, a mosfet will be applied and other upgrades as a spring, maybe pistons and gears (in the future), etc.

But out of the box it needs to be almost perfect for my needs! FPS around 360, good range, accurate.

I like the advantages u get by a split gearbox but that's not a must!

The krytac pdw that was suggested to me isn't an option.

The galaxy mp5k pdw is an option but does it need upgrades to ...(can't find my words here) to my needs

I like to hear all possible options

and don't be scared to ask questions

this time i will keep my eye on the post!

kind regards!

The Krytac ticks all the boxes you are asking for so can't help if you don't want one of them. if you are just after a gun you like the look of then none of us will be able to help as we are not you and all have different tastes.

• Supporters

Why isnt the krytac an option?

As PT247 says it ticks all the boxes.

It is probably the best performing gun off the shelf you can get. Its quality is as good as a real sword and its range and accuracy stock are awesome.

For £300 you get a gun that is better made and performs better than guns that cost £500 even the much vaunted TM recoil range once you get past the recoil pales in comparison.

Exactly what is your criteria?

Since the krytac pdw is not easy to find in belgium it isn't an option.

We know the ares amoeba in belgium that's close to it's looks and performance (i think).

and don't get me wrong, it is a nice replica!

and if I find one i would consider to buy it...

you guys did let me see it's a great replica!

I'm not just after a gun i like the look of,

It needs to be that gun that performs excellent and is able to kick some ass wherever i play!

I would like to see some other replica's that don't tick all the boxes but also would be a great choice though.

thanks,

• Head Moderator
It needs to be that gun that performs excellent and is able to kick some ass wherever i play!

It is the player behind the trigger that kicks ass :)

I can buy one from the internet if it comes delivered from a eu country!

Else i got to pay a lot of money on top of it.

And the person behind the trigger of this gun is mad af but a soldier without a loyal gun is nothing but sad...

I can buy one from the internet if it comes delivered from a eu country!

Else i got to pay a lot of money on top of it.

And the person behind the trigger of this gun is mad af but a soldier without a loyal gun is nothing but sad...

Well be quick, UK might not be in the EU forever.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.