Airsoft meet for Sussex & the Mall

Hef Legend

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

4 days left to get numbers up.

All those who messaged me at the start who wanted in on this meet and for me to use my time to organise it who haven't confirmed your place let me know either way and I will either fill the places myself or at least front the deposits.

To those that have booked I will Pm my email/phone number tomorrow to start sorting out deposits and arrangements for the the open day and hotel if needed.

If those who asked about bringing a friend can let me know before Monday because venue confirmation has to be in for the 1st. Thanks

Enjoy your evening.

Pm'd trigg. Sorry, kids birthday got me sidetracked! :)

• Supporters

I was going to just sort payments out by just doing a direct bank transfer as I closed down my paypal account a while ago.

One person seems to have a problem with this, is there anybody else who doesn't trust me with their £12.50?

Let me know now and I will look at alternative means.

Nice how some people are so trusting even when they have all my contact details.

Lol its £12.50 ffs!!!

I'm happy to bank transfer

Sure thing sport, just make sure you don't fly with Ruski airlines or it may be a short break :/

• Supporters

flying by Ryan Air should be ok

but don't use Russian Air as they seem to suffer turbulence flying to Turkey

Its only when they leave Turkish airspace they get issues. At least if it does crash you can get a nice send off with some braindead f*ckwits chanting "allahu akbar" over your corpse. They even post it on the internet for you.

• Head Moderator

I saw 'Midnight Express' and you do not want to end up in a Tukish prison.

• Supporters

New list

Hef Legend +4 - Paid in full

Esoterick +6 - Paid in full

Shortman/deebo -Paid in full

Deebo clan members ×2 Paid in full

Jedi_Master - Paid in full

Alex34 +1 - Paid in full

Sacarathe - paid in full

Sittingduck +1 Paid in full

Randymanpipe - Paid in full

JohnTee - Paid in full

Proffrink - Paid in full

ImTriggerHappy - Paid in full

i3666- paid in full

Mokey - Paid in full

28 players.

Right, iv just paid my deposit. Holiday, holiday, I'm going on a holiday, lots of fun for everyone, holi holiday...... :D

• Supporters

People confirmed already because they paid before tomorrow (as expressly requested)? *Tsk tsk* You've even paid for yourself early you filthy hypocrite.

I transferred money across a week ago.

Yeah Esoterick jumped the gun but I will forgive him.

Will update list tomorrow evening wifes asleep and she does all the online banking crap.

I only get involved with finances when I ask for pocket money.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.